Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Guaranteed 2013 Mock Draft (Updated 04/04 bottom pg 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: s Reply with quote

4evera9er wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Here's a mock I came up with - not having anything to do with the above referenced mock/template. Just an actual one I wanted to keep in this thread:

I start off with a trade: 49ers trade picks #31, #74, and #157 (from IND) to Chicago for pick #20.

1) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas -

First off, I know this is a pricey trade, but it would be about what is required to get it done, assuming neither side gets greedy, and I am going to attempt to justify it. In Mel Kiper's most recent mock (not someone I trust 100%, I just used it as a guide), he has Vaccaro skipping past the Rams at 16, and falling back to them at 22. First off, I don't believe they'll skip over him at 16, and I definitely don't believe he'd get past the Bengals at 21. However, I just went with the concept that the Rams would roll the dice and let him pass.

I think that's a trade the Bears would jump on. There is the possibility they lose out on either Ogletree or Teo to Minnesota but then there's always a possibility one is still there at 31 (or trade up again). I think the Rams take Tavon Austin or Cordarelle Patterson with their first pick and rely on BPA at 22 or trade back and take another safety.

BTW loved your initial post Laughing

yeah, I think Chicago will end up being in a spot where they don't like who is on the board. What they could use is more help on the oline but I don't think there is anyone worth taking at 20 unless they believe Fluker can play LT or maybe they like that kid(the OT) from FSU(can't spell his name).
4evera9er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Bears need some more numbers for the line but there's nothing I'd jump on at that point. If they get offered a trade before Baltimore are on the clock I'd take it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: