Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 2012 Jacksonville Jaguars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:
Trent will surely have the opportunity. I could see that guy being similsr to what MjD was to are offense was last year. He will be pretty much all they have. Weeden has no weapons.

I agree, but Cleveland has Greg Little and Mohamed Massaqui - they're not dominant but they're not garbage either. Both can stretch the field. Hardesty is very talented as well, so long as he can keep his legs healthy.

They may not rank very high, but there is some decent receiving talent as well as runningbacks. The offensive line is pretty good in pass protection as well.

Little got alot of love last year, plus their TE Evan Moore who is basically a heavy WR was suppose to set the offense on fire

I think Cleveland is in a similar boat to us as far as honest evaluation of the roster they are building up there.

With the odd quarterback situation up there, I don't think they'll make the playoffs. But they are closer than many people think.

Their defense is legit, although losing Haden will hurt alot

Luckily it's only a short suspension.

There offense may be slow out of the gate due to a rookie quarterback and Richardson having the banged up knee. With scored likely being low early in the season, the loss of Haden won't be as bad as it could have been.

But as that offense gets going, they're going to be a very tough matchup for all but the elite of the elite.

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well apparently he is appealing it now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: