Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Undrafted Free Agents
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3658
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add DB Bubba Forest New Mexico. No NFL roster is complete without a Bubba and a couple of Johnsons !!!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/01/the-bengals-undrafted-rookie-class-is-in/
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3658
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further update......

14 UDFA's have been 'officially' announced by the Bengals......

OC BEN BOJICIC Bowling Green
DB DERRIUS BROOKS W.Kentucky
LB VONTAZE BURFICT Arizona State
TE/LS BRYCE DAVIS C.Oklahoma
QB TYLER HANSEN Colorado
WR JUSTIN HILTON Arkansas St
LB GRANT HUNTER Butler
DE BRANDON JOINER Arkansas St
DE JUSTIN MILLLER WV
WR KHALIF MOORE UConn
WR TAVEON ROGERS NM St
OT MIKE RYAN Connecticut
RB RODNEY STEWART Colorado
OT LANDON WALKER Clemson.

......an additional two UDFA's have also been invited for tryouts

TE JOSH CHICHESTER Louisville
S PATRICK MCCLELLAN E.Kentucky

Please note that 5 UDFA's previously announced as signed by Joe Reedy have not been.....

DB Tony Dye/ DB Bubba Forest/ DB Emmanuel Lemur/ K Nick Pellino/ OG Trevor Robinson/
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3658
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Trevor Robinson


further, further update......OG Trevor Robinson, Notre Dame is the 15th UDFA signing.......
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
futbudds


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 1679
Location: Neptune Beach Fl
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further, further is a good place to be
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6168
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like we added two more.

DT Vaughn Meatoga
OG Chris Riley
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3658
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Looks like we added two more.

DT Vaughn Meatoga
OG Chris Riley


Meatoga was signed by the Redskins, Riley was a UDFA last year.
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17122
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Rodney Stewart RB Colorado


Just realized that we signed this guy. Love the pick up. Short as hell, but was a workhorse at Colorado. He always stuck out to me when I watched that team. They seemed to use him like Florida used to use Percy Harvin.

Granted he's not as good as Harvin (obviously), but I would love it if the Bengals could find a spot for him. Him and Hawkins could form a midget package...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23571
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Rodney Stewart RB Colorado


Just realized that we signed this guy. Love the pick up. Short as hell, but was a workhorse at Colorado. He always stuck out to me when I watched that team. They seemed to use him like Florida used to use Percy Harvin.

Granted he's not as good as Harvin (obviously), but I would love it if the Bengals could find a spot for him. Him and Hawkins could form a midget package...


Is he the former 5 star recruit?
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6168
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Looks like we added two more.

DT Vaughn Meatoga
OG Chris Riley


Meatoga was signed by the Redskins, Riley was a UDFA last year.


Well either way they are both on the Bengals now Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17122
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Rodney Stewart RB Colorado


Just realized that we signed this guy. Love the pick up. Short as hell, but was a workhorse at Colorado. He always stuck out to me when I watched that team. They seemed to use him like Florida used to use Percy Harvin.

Granted he's not as good as Harvin (obviously), but I would love it if the Bengals could find a spot for him. Him and Hawkins could form a midget package...


Is he the former 5 star recruit?


You are probably thinking of Darrell Scott who Rodney outplayed. Scott transferred out of Colorado because he wasn't getting enough playing time (Cuz of Rodney)...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 15822
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derrius Brooks, Julian Miller, Mike Ryan, and Landon Walker were all waived today after failing a physical
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17122
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Derrius Brooks, Julian Miller, Mike Ryan, and Landon Walker were all waived today after failing a physical


Looks like we're much more stringent these days since the whole Antonio Bryant fiasco.

Also:

Quote:
Three players who were coming to camp for tryouts have been signed to fill the empty space on the roster. Tackle Billy Murphy and defensive back Taiedo Smith (pictured making a tackle against Georgia) both played their college ball over the river for Kentucky and University of Cincinnati defensive end Steve Hancock was even closer to the team.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/11/four-bengals-undrafted-free-agents-gone-after-failed-physicals/

_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group