Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Shaun Herock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sonic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Shaun Herock Reply with quote

He was your assistant director of college scouting and he has joined Reggie McKenzie's Oakland Raiders as the new head of college scouting. What is to be expected from Shaun Herock, what did you think of him?
JustisM

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really know nothing about the scouting staff of the Packers, but I saw an article about Thompson shaking it up or something. Is this what he was talking about?
Deep Mug

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustisM wrote:
I really know nothing about the scouting staff of the Packers, but I saw an article about Thompson shaking it up or something. Is this what he was talking about?

Most likely.

This was to be completely expected too. When McKenzie took the Raiders job Thompson reportedly asked him not to poach any of the staff until after the draft for obvious reasons.

On Monday, McKenzie fired their now former college scouting director Jon Kingdom, who had been with the team 33 years.
AmishMafia

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Shaun Herock Reply with quote

Sonic Raider wrote:
He was your assistant director of college scouting and he has joined Reggie McKenzie's Oakland Raiders as the new head of college scouting. What is to be expected from Shaun Herock, what did you think of him?
The Packer FO operates as a team. I don't think anyone can really say the value that each team member contributes. McKenzie apparently liked him enough to take him - that says something.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really, really enjoyed listening to the interviews of guys like Herock and Whitt Jr. and Perry.

Herock seems to do a great job for whatever little i can tell. Obviously thought of highly by McKenzie.

Good for him.
HawaiiFan808

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Herock is a very good scout although most of us don't really know about a lot of his work (except maybe Palmy?), hopefully you guys get some good players. He was high on Jerel Worthy this year so we'll see how that pans out.

Gonna be interesting to see if TT hires anyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: