Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills (first) 4th Round Pick, OLB Nigel Bradham, FSU

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15904
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Bills (first) 4th Round Pick, OLB Nigel Bradham, FSU Reply with quote



Love this pick. Discuss...
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF


Last edited by BigBillsFan13 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trentwannabe


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 3640
Location: Igloo, Canada
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my power went out so i missed this. but its back and so am I.

I love this pick! great depth and potential starter soon
_________________


I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18182
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt be surprised to see him give morrison a run for his money. We can now go bpa rest of the way.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
He Hate Me


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 10386
Location: Unconquered Territory
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FSU fan here.

Bradhams first two years he took bad angles and was slow to react. He also struggled in coverage. His junior season he improved all of those things, which I attribute to coaching because FSU brought in a new defensive coordinator and LB coach (Mark Stoops and Greg Hudson).

His senior season started off on the wrong foot because he got 2 or 3 personal fouls. But past those bone headed plays, he finally put it all together and played like the 5 star LB fans envisioned. He had a wonderful senior season, and I thought for sure he would be drafted in the top 3 rounds.

He was FSU's leading tackler every year he started, including this past season where FSU was 2nd against the run in the country (only behind Bama.) Strong, fast, hard hitter, and a high motor. He'll immediately be a big time special teams player for you guys and I honestly see him being a longtime starter in the league. JMO.

He's a soft spoken guy, but teammates say he is a smack talker on the field. Very intense guy, though always a kind person off the field.

Congrats on the pickup.
_________________


Props to Eggy


Last edited by He Hate Me on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15904
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
I wouldnt be surprised to see him give morrison a run for his money. We can now go bpa rest of the way.
Yeah I could see him starting by the mid point this year.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15904
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Hate Me wrote:
FSU fan here.

Bradhams first two years he took bad angles and was slow to react. He also struggled in coverage. His junior season he improved all of those things, which I attribute to coaching because FSU brought in a new defensive coordinator and LB coach (Mark Stoops and Greg Hudson).

His senior season started off on the wrong foot because he got 2 or 3 personal fouls. But past those bone headed plays, he finally put it all together and played like the 5 star LB fans envisioned. He had a wonderful senior season, and I thought for sure he would be drafted in the top 3 rounds.

He was FSU's leading tackler every year he started, including this past season where FSU was 2nd against the run in the country (only behind Bama.) Strong, fast, hard hitter, and a high motor. He'll immediately be a big time special teams player for you guys and I honestly see him being a longtime starter in the league. JMO.

He's a soft spoken guy, but teammates say he is a smack talker on the field. Very intense guy, though always a kind person off the field.

Congrats on the pickup.

Appreciate the input of someone who obviously saw a lot of him at the collegiate level. I think we're all pretty happy with this pick, especially in the 4th round. Like you, I thought he'd be gone yesterday.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DKTurtle51


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 4962
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this pick a lot. I think he will push Morrison for the starting spot, but at worst should be very good depth at both OLB spots.
_________________

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Yibbyl


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 2322
Location: Redding, CA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
I like this pick a lot. I think he will push Morrison for the starting spot, but at worst should be very good depth at both OLB spots.

Even if he can't unseat Morrison this year, we got a hell of a player for the future! Bradham was #2 on my list of draft crushes after J. Fleming.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DKTurtle51


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 4962
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:
I like this pick a lot. I think he will push Morrison for the starting spot, but at worst should be very good depth at both OLB spots.

Even if he can't unseat Morrison this year, we got a hell of a player for the future! Bradham was #2 on my list of draft crushes after J. Fleming.
Yep, Morrison and Barnett only have so much tread left on the tires. He should be able to replace either when the time comes.
_________________

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ngo1125


Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Posts: 995
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pick. He didn't get competent coaching in his first two years, but last year really improved especially in pass coverage. He can be a really solid player and should have an immediate impact on special teams.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group