You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 NFL Draft: General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found out that Asper is 27 years old. It is like signing a much cheaper free agent.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had a busy day.. Worked in the AM, volunteer work in the afternoon (by choice, not court order haha)

But just got in to watch more drafting..

PHENOMINAL day 3.. I have not looked over the other teams, but I find it hard to believe anyone could have beat us in value for today specifically..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remaining players I like: Disclaimer- I have not seen these guys play too much, so am mostly going by measurables and statistics.. Mostly looking at QB, WR, and TE at this point..

WR:

Chris Owusu - Stanford guy, decent size over 6' and ran the fastest of remaining WRs.. Concussion problems might be scaring teams away, but he certainly has the talent..

QB:

Kellen Moore - Given too big of a knock based on size.. 6' is short for a QB, but not so short he should be ignored completely.. He is just a flat out winner, and while I wouldn't take a "winner" who does not project well in the top few rounds, in the 6th or 7th I would gladly spring for a guy who knows how to get it done even without prototypical NFL size or athleticism..

Case Keenum - Similar to Kellen Moore.. Electric stats, undersized.. Would gladly take either at the bottom of the 7th as a long shot.. A proven winner, and proven to put up the stats..

TE:

Chase Ford - Big TE out of Miami.. Very athletic in terms of speed and could be the next tall TE to be successful.. Developmental player, but I would like to give him a chance..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets just took Robert Griffin from baylor in the 6th!!! I thought redskins traded up for him to take him #2... Shocked haha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait.. stop..

Did the Jets really just draft Robert Griffin from Baylor?

Did anyone know they had two Robert Griffins? I feel like that should have been a bigger story even if it was just a spoof piece..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
Remaining players I like: Disclaimer- I have not seen these guys play too much, so am mostly going by measurables and statistics.. Mostly looking at QB, WR, and TE at this point..

WR:

Chris Owusu - Stanford guy, decent size over 6' and ran the fastest of remaining WRs.. Concussion problems might be scaring teams away, but he certainly has the talent..

QB:

Kellen Moore - Given too big of a knock based on size.. 6' is short for a QB, but not so short he should be ignored completely.. He is just a flat out winner, and while I wouldn't take a "winner" who does not project well in the top few rounds, in the 6th or 7th I would gladly spring for a guy who knows how to get it done even without prototypical NFL size or athleticism..

Case Keenum - Similar to Kellen Moore.. Electric stats, undersized.. Would gladly take either at the bottom of the 7th as a long shot.. A proven winner, and proven to put up the stats..

TE:

Chase Ford - Big TE out of Miami.. Very athletic in terms of speed and could be the next tall TE to be successful.. Developmental player, but I would like to give him a chance..

I'd love to draft Owusu, and now that Buddy got a memo about there being some pretty good talent out West, it's actually a possibility lol. He actually tied with Hill (and someone else) for the fastest 40 time at the combine, and he has good hands.

bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
"Thanks BBF, but I need someone bigger and more scary to be my backup." - Nobody ever
BillSabre

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Tk3 wrote:

WR:

QB:

TE:

I'd love to draft Owusu, and now that Buddy got a memo about there being some pretty good talent out West, it's actually a possibility lol. He actually tied with Hill (and someone else) for the fastest 40 time at the combine, and he has good hands.

No thank you. Has already had multiple concussions. They hit harder up here more consistently. PASS

Mossburg wrote:
He fears the end of games more than he does bread crumbs. (James Harden)
Tk3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want one of the QBs..

Low risk, possibly a decent backup as reward..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
Wait.. stop..

Did the Jets really just draft Robert Griffin from Baylor?

Did anyone know they had two Robert Griffins? I feel like that should have been a bigger story even if it was just a spoof piece..
I knew there was another one, but if the made it a bigger story I would have changed the channel. Coincidences are not news and usually not interesting.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Moore. No risk at this point. And we will get a little media attention.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's end the day with a low-risk QB as Tk3 said.

I'd like Kellen Moore or Case Keenum. Proven winners.

marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give us MOORE to talk about

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting.... a kicker..

marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Interesting.... a kicker..
Maybe Lindells injury is worse than thought

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not see the K coming. Huh.

Adopt a Bill:
I'd like to adopt myself as GM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: