Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packers release Safety Nick Collins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
And yet nobody has answered the bit about AP coming back 12 weeks earlier than Quarless, even though Q can run up a hill and jump onto a box. And we have seen proof that Adrian isn't the recovery freak people like to hype him to be.

You're making an extremely dangerous assumption by trying to put this in a vacuum when that's clearly not the case. People heal at different rates even with the same injury. An injury that takes me four weeks to heal might take your six weeks to heal. Quarless' knee injury was significantly worse than Adrian Peterson's, and there were several people who didn't think he'd be ready to play this year. Quarless tore his ACL and MCL, and I believe there was cartilage damage (but don't quote me on that). I just don't understand how you can look at this and say because one player is back, the other one should as well. That doesn't account for difference in healing, setbacks, etc.

And the notion that the Vikings somehow care less about their players getting injured is ridiculous. If anything, the Vikings are going to be more cautious with Adrian Peterson given that he's their franchise player.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:

You all can debate this either way, I don't care. But I will say with a smile and certainty, that anything that further marginalizes our bitter rivals is a good thing. Whether it may seem absurd or not I don't care, they are our rivals and deserve it.

I was thinking about you as I was typing mine up Laughing

Your marginalizations are more 'friendly' somehow Smile
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:

You all can debate this either way, I don't care. But I will say with a smile and certainty, that anything that further marginalizes our bitter rivals is a good thing. Whether it may seem absurd or not I don't care, they are our rivals and deserve it.

I was thinking about you as I was typing mine up Laughing

Your marginalizations are more 'friendly' somehow Smile

I guess so, but I make no apologies for them. If they are not appreciated, they can always be ignored. I am good at ignoring posts I disagree with for the most part or, in the case of a post from a rival fan, not even acknowledging it exists. It gets you in a lot less trouble and does not threaten to decrease your football IQ.

"And I do say this in all due respect" - Ricky Bobby Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: