Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cool Faux Vikings War Room on ESPN now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandman2300

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Cool Faux Vikings War Room on ESPN now Reply with quote

Polian, McShay and Herm are fielding offers for their #3 pick

Miami offered #8 and their 3rd- with a late round sweetener

KC offered #11 and their third- ( then countered with #1 and 2)

Bucs came in and offered #1 and #3- (Polian said it wasn't enough)

settled on #1, 3 and 6- deal was made for Trich

I'm not overly against this...but at the same time- I really think we can get a solid player with our 3rd.

Honestly I think the vikings are bluffing big time and will take Kalil when it's said and done.
BBando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Cool Faux Vikings War Room on ESPN now Reply with quote

sandman2300 wrote:

I'm not overly against this...but at the same time- I really think we can get a solid player with our 3rd.

Honestly I think the vikings are bluffing big time and will take Kalil when it's said and done.
Exactly why I think they end up taking our deal. They will still end up getting one of Kalil, Claiborne or Blackmon.

garbage
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are probably bluffing about Claiborne but question is how badly do the bucs want richardson even if they are. Are the bucs really ok with Claiborne at 5 or do they want Richardson that bad enough to give up the 3rd
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
Yes they are probably bluffing about Claiborne but question is how badly do the bucs want richardson even if they are. Are the bucs really ok with Claiborne at 5 or do they want Richardson that bad enough to give up the 3rd

We... oh I mean I want Richardson bad enough to trade up Very Happy

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Cool Faux Vikings War Room on ESPN now Reply with quote

sandman2300 wrote:

We obviously blow those other offers out of the water. I wonder who the Phins are looking to grab? I would think that KC would be looking at Kalil.

deuces22wild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7462/trent-richardson

Quote:
Adam Schefter reported on ESPN's SportsCenter draft special Thursday that the Jaguars have "made some calls to move up" with under five hours left before the first round.The Jaguars were known to be infatuated with Trent Richardson as early as the Senior Bowl in January, although those rumors have been nonexistent of late. The player whom Jacksonville might be targeting is unclear, if it's not the Alabama back. It might also be Justin Blackmon or Mo Claiborne. Per Schefter, there are six teams that have shown interest in trading up in the draft. They are the Jags, Eagles, Patriots, Chargers, Packers, and Bills.

Really, six teams want the pick! Minny is getting what they wanted. I can't beleive Jax wants Richardson, I know he wants a new deal, but that would be insane. Looks like Dom going to have to put in some OT to get this deal done.

mfw096

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is making me insane right now....
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7402/justin-blackmon

Quote:
Updating a previous item, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Jaguars' trade-up target is Oklahoma State WR Justin Blackmon."The Jaguars would love to find a way to get Justin Blackmon," Schefter reported.

PolarBucc06

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:
Updating a previous item, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Jaguars' trade-up target is Oklahoma State WR Justin Blackmon."The Jaguars would love to find a way to get Justin Blackmon," Schefter reported.

This would mean if we got stuck at 5 with Claiborne and Richardson gone, we could simply move back 2 spots and grab Barron, Kuechly, or Gilmore.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

BAM, that's the perfect trade we could get if we get stuck at 5 without our players. Pick up a 3rd rounder or so, grab kuechly or whoever
sandman2300

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

BAM, that's the perfect trade we could get if we get stuck at 5 without our players. Pick up a 3rd rounder or so, grab kuechly or whoever

Yup they have to jump the rams to get him so I'd be very happy with this.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

yeah I say the bucs because it doesn't really matter what WE think lol.

Wait I mean of course the bucs front office reads this forum, we know what we're talking about Very Happy
RoeKG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:

I don't think they are bluffing, TBH. I think they'll consider him for the same reason posters on this site think we should take him.

I think they should go Kalil because they just got Ponder (We also have Freeman who is in a critical year) and spent all that money on AD (we have quite a bit in our OL), so I think they should take Kalil and focus on their offense, which they need to do anyway (same reason I think we should take TR).
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

yeah I say the bucs because it doesn't really matter what WE think lol.

Wait I mean of course the bucs front office reads this forum, we know what we're talking about Very Happy

I am Mark Dominik. Don't tell anyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: