Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Question from a bills fan
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
joutman


Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Posts: 1031
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Question from a bills fan Reply with quote

I really think Buddy Nix wants to draft Gilmore with the number 10 pick. I have seen some mocks having you take him at 7. What are the odds that you draft him?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1652
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should be available at number 10 for you. I highly doubt we take him at 7.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35304
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Question from a bills fan Reply with quote

joutman wrote:
I really think Buddy Nix wants to draft Gilmore with the number 10 pick. I have seen some mocks having you take him at 7. What are the odds that you draft him?


1 in 256.

Also, your sig is too big.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a chance, but I'd call it slim.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83399
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1652
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance


The last 2 years there was no buzz around our pick so, judging by that he won't be the selection.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83399
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance


The last 2 years there was no buzz around our pick so, judging by that he won't be the selection.


I really hope that trend sticks. I have an interview on Friday morning , I cant afford to be on a rant over how pissed i am about the pick when i should be sleeping
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance


Don't be that guy.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20707
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we don't trade down, I think he'll be the pick and that's way okay with me.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83399
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance


Don't be that guy.


Hi, I am JC2832

and I am that guy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance


Don't be that guy.


Hi, I am JC2832

and I am that guy


Killing me Smalls...
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83399
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance


Don't be that guy.


Hi, I am JC2832

and I am that guy


Killing me Smalls...


Shut Up Squints
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1984
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance


The last 2 years there was no buzz around our pick so, judging by that he won't be the selection.


I really hope that trend sticks. I have an interview on Friday morning , I cant afford to be on a rant over how pissed i am about the pick when i should be sleeping
Who are you kidding u will be up either on a rant or praising the pick. NO SLEEP FOR U
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McMorrow_922


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 2532
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is he will be there for ya.
_________________


Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83399
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'd be pissed if we do, and judging by the last 2 years, theres a good chance


The last 2 years there was no buzz around our pick so, judging by that he won't be the selection.


I really hope that trend sticks. I have an interview on Friday morning , I cant afford to be on a rant over how pissed i am about the pick when i should be sleeping
Who are you kidding u will be up either on a rant or praising the pick. NO SLEEP FOR U


I wish i could, but i wont be up late
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group