Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

official schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2778
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
imani wrote:
...[


still said the page is dead. Im trying to find a sexy chick for my new avatar its a sign to move on Twisted Evil


and its back Confused hmmmmm still looking to get a new one haha
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8168
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 Sep 09 SEA @ ARI Win

2 Sep 16 DAL @ SEA Win

3 Sep 24 GB @ SEA Loss

4 Sep 30 SEA @ STL Win

5 Oct 07 SEA @ CAR Win

6 Oct 14 NE @ SEA Loss

7 Oct 18 SEA @ SF Loss

8 Oct 28 SEA @ DET Loss

9 Nov 04 MIN @ SEA Win

10 Nov 11 NYJ @ SEA Loss

12 Nov 25 SEA @ MIA Win

13 Dec 02 SEA @ CHI Loss

14 Dec 09 ARI @ SEA Win

15 Dec 16 SEA @ BUF Win

16 Dec 23 SF @ SEA Win

17 Dec 30 STL @ SEA Win


Final record 10-6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outside_Insider


Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Posts: 1218
Location: Calgary, AB
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
I'm from Calgary and considering two scenarios:

#1- Opening game vs Arizona Sept in Phoenix
- Nov 11th vs the Jets in Seattle

#2- Seahawks vs Cowboys week 2.

I'll be making one trip to Seattle and one trip to Phoenix this year regardless, but Phoenix in Oct-Nov is much nicer than Sept- especially considering the fact that it could be 0 degrees in Calgary in Nov.

It's not quite as simple as 1 game vs two because I do have a wife, and weather to consider.

Can you guys help me with any other considerations? Any chance Tjax starts week 1, I would die if I spent that money and then had to watch Tsuck. Will getting tickets for Dallas be outrageous?


I guess I'll just stop posting on here .I'd say at least 50% of my posts are completely disregarded.
_________________


"We all we got, we all we need"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21692
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
I'm from Calgary and considering two scenarios:

#1- Opening game vs Arizona Sept in Phoenix
- Nov 11th vs the Jets in Seattle

#2- Seahawks vs Cowboys week 2.

I'll be making one trip to Seattle and one trip to Phoenix this year regardless, but Phoenix in Oct-Nov is much nicer than Sept- especially considering the fact that it could be 0 degrees in Calgary in Nov.

It's not quite as simple as 1 game vs two because I do have a wife, and weather to consider.

Can you guys help me with any other considerations? Any chance Tjax starts week 1, I would die if I spent that money and then had to watch Tsuck. Will getting tickets for Dallas be outrageous?


I guess I'll just stop posting on here .I'd say at least 50% of my posts are completely disregarded.
I think 50% of everyone's posts get ignored man
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outside_Insider


Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Posts: 1218
Location: Calgary, AB
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly. I try to answer anyone's posts if there is any rhetoric involved.

I can't handle Seahawks.net- most of the fans seems to be extremely out of touch with reality.
_________________


"We all we got, we all we need"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21692
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Possibly. I try to answer anyone's posts if there is any rhetoric involved.

I can't handle Seahawks.net- most of the fans seems to be extremely out of touch with reality.
Are those the only two games you could go to?
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2778
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Possibly. I try to answer anyone's posts if there is any rhetoric involved.

I can't handle Seahawks.net- most of the fans seems to be extremely out of touch with reality.


yeah i just made a net and theres no order so i came back here asap Laughing

i think about 95% of my post go under the radar the only reason it looks like tats and sos get a bunch is because they argue with each other Laughing i think i read all of your post like your reports and stuff Wink
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21692
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Possibly. I try to answer anyone's posts if there is any rhetoric involved.

I can't handle Seahawks.net- most of the fans seems to be extremely out of touch with reality.


yeah i just made a net and theres no order so i came back here asap Laughing

i think about 95% of my post go under the radar the only reason it looks like tats and sos get a bunch is because they argue with each other Laughing i think i read all of your post like your reports and stuff Wink
SoS and I are like your grandparents. You think we love each other, but really we just love to argue with each other Laughing
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Possibly. I try to answer anyone's posts if there is any rhetoric involved.

I can't handle Seahawks.net- most of the fans seems to be extremely out of touch with reality.


yeah i just made a net and theres no order so i came back here asap Laughing

i think about 95% of my post go under the radar the only reason it looks like tats and sos get a bunch is because they argue with each other Laughing i think i read all of your post like your reports and stuff Wink
SoS and I are like your grandparents. You think we love each other, but really we just love to argue with each other Laughing


I disagree! I still love you! Laughing

But yea outsider, to me it really does sound as simple as getting to go to 2 games, plus I heard the Arizona stadium is BEAUTIFUL. I'd love to go there some day to catch a game.

We don't have a great history against Dallas and you don't want your only game to be a loss.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 29211
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Possibly. I try to answer anyone's posts if there is any rhetoric involved.

I can't handle Seahawks.net- most of the fans seems to be extremely out of touch with reality.


my fault man, i live just as far away from seattle as you do and i've never been to a game....so i didn't want to give you any misinformation or waste your time with a response like this one(i figured somebody else would have said something by now).

And tat's is right, alot of people don't respond on here, it's just the way it is. If you keep pushing through it you'll get used to it and find ways to garner people's interests(there's no exact science, it's all hit and miss....just look at the random discussions that have hit 100 pages compared to actual news). After my first year on the site i had only a little over 1,000 posts and felt a little alienated myself, the best thing to do is find your niche and get comfortable.

I personally think you should stick around on here O_I, you have valuable discussion and knowledge on here. You are also the only other person besides myself that posts news & updates consistently and often catch things i miss. I don't think there's anyone around here that doesn't feel the same or has a problem with you. Just keep posting and you'll catch your stride


If not, just do what SoS does. Post compulsively until every damn person on the site knows who you are Laughing (jk). Either way, i hope you enjoy your game this season, whichever one you go to, and come back to tell us about it
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 29211
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, arizona might be your best bet. Rivalry games on any level are always crazy. Add seeing larry ftzgerald live and it being a game that we will likely win to the mix....and you have my vote
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2778
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
btw, arizona might be your best bet. Rivalry games on any level are always crazy. Add seeing larry ftzgerald live and it being a game that we will likely win to the mix....and you have my vote


Im pretty far im in the Carolinas. Ive seen the hawks twice in tampa and here in carolina and im going this year October 7th! Twisted Evil
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
I'm from Calgary and considering two scenarios:

#1- Opening game vs Arizona Sept in Phoenix
- Nov 11th vs the Jets in Seattle

#2- Seahawks vs Cowboys week 2.

I'll be making one trip to Seattle and one trip to Phoenix this year regardless, but Phoenix in Oct-Nov is much nicer than Sept- especially considering the fact that it could be 0 degrees in Calgary in Nov.

It's not quite as simple as 1 game vs two because I do have a wife, and weather to consider.

Can you guys help me with any other considerations? Any chance Tjax starts week 1, I would die if I spent that money and then had to watch Tsuck. Will getting tickets for Dallas be outrageous?


I guess I'll just stop posting on here .I'd say at least 50% of my posts are completely disregarded.


I can't help much, sorry Very Happy.

My posting on here has become dreadfully inconsistent!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8168
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Possibly. I try to answer anyone's posts if there is any rhetoric involved.

I can't handle Seahawks.net- most of the fans seems to be extremely out of touch with reality.


yeah i just made a net and theres no order so i came back here asap Laughing

i think about 95% of my post go under the radar the only reason it looks like tats and sos get a bunch is because they argue with each other Laughing i think i read all of your post like your reports and stuff Wink
SoS and I are like your grandparents. You think we love each other, but really we just love to argue with each other Laughing



Which one of you, should I call "Mamaw"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2778
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Possibly. I try to answer anyone's posts if there is any rhetoric involved.

I can't handle Seahawks.net- most of the fans seems to be extremely out of touch with reality.


yeah i just made a net and theres no order so i came back here asap Laughing

i think about 95% of my post go under the radar the only reason it looks like tats and sos get a bunch is because they argue with each other Laughing i think i read all of your post like your reports and stuff Wink
SoS and I are like your grandparents. You think we love each other, but really we just love to argue with each other Laughing



Which one of you, should I call "Mamaw"?


thats a hard one, technically with today's society we could call them both lol
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group