Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Schedule Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugboat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
iPwn wrote:
September 9 (1:00) - @Vikings
September 16 (1:00) - Texans
September 23 (1:00) - @Colts
September 30 (4:05) - Bengals
October 7 (4:05) - Bears
October 14 - Bye
October 21 (4:15) - @Raiders
October 28 (1:00) - @Packers
November 4 (1:00) - Lions
November 8 (Thursday) - Colts
November 18 (1:00) - @Texans
November 25 (1:00) - Titans
December 2 (1:00) - @Bills
December 9 (1:00) - Jets
December 16 (1:00) - @Dolphins
December 23 (1:00) - Patriots
December 30 (1:00) - @Titans

Right off the bat, I see the games in green as should win games (picked the home games vs Titans/Texans, those could turn to be road wins though). That's 6 wins right there.

The blue games, we should win 2-4 of them.

I don't see any reason that this team shouldn't be, provided they stay healthy, somewhere in the 7-11 win range (adjusted for upsets both ways).

I pretty much completely agree with your colour scheme there. The only one i'd change is swapping the Texans week 2 with the Raiders game in terms of 'should win' colour. I'd also think about blacking out the Lions game, but it's fair enough to consider it a possible win i suppose, though a longshot.

I just see the 'blue' games as more of 'possible wins', rather than a toss-up i guess. It is possible to win 4 of those, but i'm really skeptical at the moment. I'd err on the side of 1-2 of those coming up roses.
McMorrow_922

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:

Idk what your talking about Buddah but in 09 we were 7/9 & Indy Finshed 14/2 . So we were far from 1Game.
2010 we finshed 2 games from Indy, We went 8/8 & they went 10/6
2011 we were 5/11 & were a longshot from the division, so idk where you get yozr facts from.
In 2008 we were 5/11 & way outta the division? We Didnt Finish within 1 game in the past 4 years. Whats out of whack is your facts & Knowledge my dude. Dont argue if you dont no any facts, im.not trying be a -, just being honest.

I thought it was 2 seasons, my b. But don't question my knowledge. I go off of memory...You actually had to go back and look up the facts and still got them wrong.

Check my facts bro, None of them were wrong, I go off of memory to, I wont post something tho.unless im right, bc someone will call ya out on it, or want a link. No hard feelings my dude. Wasnt tryna fight

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
iPwn wrote:
September 9 (1:00) - @Vikings
September 16 (1:00) - Texans
September 23 (1:00) - @Colts
September 30 (4:05) - Bengals
October 7 (4:05) - Bears
October 14 - Bye
October 21 (4:15) - @Raiders
October 28 (1:00) - @Packers
November 4 (1:00) - Lions
November 8 (Thursday) - Colts
November 18 (1:00) - @Texans
November 25 (1:00) - Titans
December 2 (1:00) - @Bills
December 9 (1:00) - Jets
December 16 (1:00) - @Dolphins
December 23 (1:00) - Patriots
December 30 (1:00) - @Titans

Right off the bat, I see the games in green as should win games (picked the home games vs Titans/Texans, those could turn to be road wins though). That's 6 wins right there.

The blue games, we should win 2-4 of them.

I don't see any reason that this team shouldn't be, provided they stay healthy, somewhere in the 7-11 win range (adjusted for upsets both ways).

I pretty much completely agree with your colour scheme there. The only one i'd change is swapping the Texans week 2 with the Raiders game in terms of 'should win' colour. I'd also think about blacking out the Lions game, but it's fair enough to consider it a possible win i suppose, though a longshot.

I just see the 'blue' games as more of 'possible wins', rather than a toss-up i guess. It is possible to win 4 of those, but i'm really skeptical at the moment. I'd err on the side of 1-2 of those coming up roses.

Heading out west had never been kind to us, so I'm not going to put the Raiders game as a should win. I think we should be able to split with the Texans, just because of how we match up with them.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McMorrow_922 wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:

Idk what your talking about Buddah but in 09 we were 7/9 & Indy Finshed 14/2 . So we were far from 1Game.
2010 we finshed 2 games from Indy, We went 8/8 & they went 10/6
2011 we were 5/11 & were a longshot from the division, so idk where you get yozr facts from.
In 2008 we were 5/11 & way outta the division? We Didnt Finish within 1 game in the past 4 years. Whats out of whack is your facts & Knowledge my dude. Dont argue if you dont no any facts, im.not trying be a -, just being honest.

I thought it was 2 seasons, my b. But don't question my knowledge. I go off of memory...You actually had to go back and look up the facts and still got them wrong.

Check my facts bro, None of them were wrong, I go off of memory to, I wont post something tho.unless im right, bc someone will call ya out on it, or want a link. No hard feelings my dude. Wasnt tryna fight

Only "not wrong" by arguing a strawman.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
sadjag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
sadjag wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
sadjag wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
sadjag wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
Wait, fire the GM who just signed a 3 year contract extension near Thanksgiving? Fire the guy who has made a very solid core of players with barely any off-the-field incidents? Fire the guy who had our group 1 game away from winning the division 2 out of the last 3 years with all of our QB changes? smh Rolling Eyes
If Gabbert doesn't improve and the draft isn't solid yes.

I don't know about very solid core group but ill trade you some off-the-field incidents for pro-bowlers Very Happy

So Jerry Jones should have been fired when Troy Aikman had a statistically worse 2nd season than his 1st season? Makes since....you'll make a fine boss someday.
I didn't say Get rid of Gabbert said fire Gene for picking him lol.

Where did I say anything about Gabbert? I compared Gene to Jerry Jones.
Sorry I miread, you WERE comparing Gabbert to Aikman though. Cool

Statistically Gabbert had a better rookie season than Aikman...so yes I compared them.
Cool
So your saying Gabbert's going to be a Hall of Famer?

(where's that damn sarcasm button) Cool
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
So your saying Gabbert's going to be a Hall of Famer?

(where's that damn sarcasm button) Cool

What ever happened to intelligently discussing a topic?

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: