Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Wrestling VI: Welcome Back Lesnar & Albert
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21262
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
RT @Storm_Wrestling: RAW Fatal 4 Way reminds me of Seasame Street. One Of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.


So true. So true.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titans fan 617


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 10092
Location: BeanTown
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fte88 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
It be great to see Stone Cold have a match in the next couple weeks prob wont happen prob just see him at the 1000 episode

Rumor has it SCSA vs. CM Punk at WM next year.


We'll see im interested to see how theyll pull it off. Atleast Cena drew some heat Stone Cold and Punk are full blwn faces at this point
_________________

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
*2011

Shaun Phillips: 10 Tackles 6 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 10 Tackles 7 Assist 2 Sack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44265
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
Maybe we can have Papa Shango and Boogeyman comeback an team up vs Reks an Hawkins


He will always be the godfather, don't ever bring that up.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20806
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Quote:
RT @Storm_Wrestling: RAW Fatal 4 Way reminds me of Seasame Street. One Of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.


So true. So true.


Laughing
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21262
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Bring back the JOB squad!


Would love to see some Al Snow. Severely underrated character. R-Truth is semi-ripping it off now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44265
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
fte88 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
It be great to see Stone Cold have a match in the next couple weeks prob wont happen prob just see him at the 1000 episode

Rumor has it SCSA vs. CM Punk at WM next year.


We'll see im interested to see how theyll pull it off. Atleast Cena drew some heat Stone Cold and Punk are full blwn faces at this point


Face vs Face feuds do work well actually. Heel and heel are terrible though
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101
Page 101 of 101

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group