Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mayock top 100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanitizer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Mayock top 100 Reply with quote

Mike Mayock posted his top 100 today. Here is the link

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d8288a470/article/mike-mayocks-top-100-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings?module=HP11_cp

Big surprises are Barron at 7, Gilmore at 8, Chandler Jones at 9.

How about McClellin at 14, Ingram at 19.

I trust Mayock, but its just confirms that this draft and the rumours/rumblings/news coming out through this whole process has been all over the map![/url]
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Mayock has been awful this year. Poe at 14? SEriosuly? He had him high, then knocked him down saying he had bad tape and now he's the 14th best prospect. Laughing
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin at 35 is a joke.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
sanitizer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poe is a great prospect. I agree with what you say, but if he thinks he can come in and have time to grow maybe he believes a few years down the road he can be a great player. All in all they are prospects, he's not essentially saying plug and play guys.

Hell I can't get my head around this draft, Schefter said teams 3-16 are looking to move down. It should be one very very entertaining draft.

I personally hope we can trade down, get a McClellin/Branch/Jones, then move up to get H. Smith in the 2nd. But I really can't see who would be available for a team to move up for. Maybe Wright if someone thinks thats the Bears pick?
AntonioGates

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Mike Mayock has been awful this year. Poe at 14? SEriosuly? He had him high, then knocked him down saying he had bad tape and now he's the 14th best prospect. Laughing

Plenty of players have had bad tape and were good prospects.

Shea McClellin at 14 is the most interesting. A month ago no one was talking about him. I don't see AJ going in his direction but the least surprising move would be the one that is most surprising.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: