Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Idzik Players
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:52 am    Post subject: Idzik Players Reply with quote

We can't expect rookies to come in and play great right away. It's very likely we get one decent player out of the guys who haven't produced yet and we have to remember that. Plus Coples in a new system should be used to his best ability.

-Dee Milliner and Dexter McDougle can both be superstars if healthy which is scary.
-Aboushi, Winters, Dozier...one of them has to stick and be solid for us. Plus Dozier was excellent value last year and I wouldn't be surprised if he could win a starting job.
-Amaro and Pryor were thrown into the fire I don't know if that's good or bad but Amaro was pretty productive for a rookie TE and he will be spread out a lot more with Gailey. Maybe he will be used as a 3/4th WR so we didn't need White. Pryor will get plenty of use from Bowles.
-Shaq was a solid pick last season just had the injury and Enunwa sharpened up his route running, two more WRs we might get production from over a rookie.
-IK I love and Reilly is decent maybe they become key role players like Allen did.

So out of all those players you would think we get someone out of nowhere this season, right?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect Milliner to play very well and McDougle to not really play at all.

Pryor should improve.

Ik, Aboushi, and Amaro will make some plays.

That's about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have hope for Dozier and Reilly but except for Pryor and Amaro, whatever else we get from them is gravy
sandwhich

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Idzik built the back-end of the roster pretty well and now Macc is trying to build the front end. I doubt any of those guys end up being key contributors (except hopefully Pryor) but they should all have nice little roles carved out and provide good depth.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think to have high expectations for anyone outside of Amaro and Pryor is optimistic.
glenearl18

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like any of those players aside from Pryor. Didn't like any of them coming out and no reason to change my mind just because they're NY Jets. Milliner was just so terrible most of the time that it's hard to imagine he'll be great, and 0% chance Jace Amaro can be good with that face. He's so weird looking. Like he's from another dimension.
Bianconero

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenearl18 wrote:
I don't like any of those players aside from Pryor. Didn't like any of them coming out and no reason to change my mind just because they're NY Jets. Milliner was just so terrible most of the time that it's hard to imagine he'll be great, and 0% chance Jace Amaro can be good with that face. He's so weird looking. Like he's from another dimension.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenearl18 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Milliner needs to stay healthy but when he's played he has been very good. Amaro was the best rookie TE last year so I'd like to imagine he would build off that. Pryor, I loved the pick, but man he stunk last year. I hope he gets utilized like the SS he should be.
glenearl18

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
glenearl18 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Milliner needs to stay healthy but when he's played he has been very good. Amaro was the best rookie TE last year so I'd like to imagine he would build off that. Pryor, I loved the pick, but man he stunk last year. I hope he gets utilized like the SS he should be.

Lol
jetsfan1970

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenearl18 wrote:

You have zero football knowledge my friend !!!! He looks weird ?? hahaha
Abe56

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really believe in IK, every time he saw the field last year he flashed.

55 Tackles, 6 Sacks, 23 QB Hits, 11 Stuffs, 4 PD

Jets, Knicks, Buckeyes
Bobby816

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenearl18 wrote:

If we start Amaro like we should and under gaileys offense he should be a good TE. Pryor should do a lot better as well going to his true position and able to ball hawk and play at the line as well. Too soon to give up on milliner if he's still in the roster come TC. Problem with him and McDougle is they won't get much pt if no one gets injured. To expect anything from Evans or Enunwa is optimistic. If they're our 4 and 5 WRs I'll be mad. Marshall is older and had an injury last year and so did decker. The thought of either of them starting if 1 of them went down would make our WR no better than the last 4yrs.
GangGreen420

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milliner had a good 4 game stretch. Before that he was awful.

That said it was looking like the light was starting to come on. Then he got hurt. Again. Just like he probably will again. Shouldn't have drafted him considering he had 5 surgeries in college.
rampantjet

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abe56 wrote:
I actually really believe in IK, every time he saw the field last year he flashed.

I agree with this, i think he will fit coming around the edge with our pocket crushing 4 man front.
glenearl18

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only remember 2 games where Milliner was good, and in 1 of them he wasn't good good, just not bad. Obviously I want the guy to stay healthy and be successful but when Jets fans start talking about how good he was when he was on the field I'm going to disagree.

As for Amaro being the best rookie TE...yeah, I don't even have to make an analogy here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: