Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets Sig/Avy Thread - Feel Free To Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
Yo Jamison.

I think it is time to update my signature.



QB Mike Glennon in red.

OR

QB Zac Dysert in red. No picture of him running and holding football with one freaking hand, please.
Looks like you are getting Mike Glennon! I hate Dysert!
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
quietjetsket wrote:
Yo Jamison.

I think it is time to update my signature.



QB Mike Glennon in red.

OR

QB Zac Dysert in red. No picture of him running and holding football with one freaking hand, please.
Looks like you are getting Mike Glennon! I hate Dysert!


Dysert it is. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
quietjetsket wrote:
Yo Jamison.

I think it is time to update my signature.



QB Mike Glennon in red.

OR

QB Zac Dysert in red. No picture of him running and holding football with one freaking hand, please.
Looks like you are getting Mike Glennon! I hate Dysert!


Dysert it is. Very Happy


Want an avy?


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it, Mr Green. thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green ! You're dead ! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7881
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison, I give up trying to decide what sig I want. You pick one out of Braylon, Landry, or Revis.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison, I give up trying to decide what sig I want. You pick one out of Braylon, Landry, or Revis.
I'll surprise you!
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7881
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison, I give up trying to decide what sig I want. You pick one out of Braylon, Landry, or Revis.
I'll surprise you!


Very Happy I like surpises, unless its during a blind date. Those don't normally go well for me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison, I give up trying to decide what sig I want. You pick one out of Braylon, Landry, or Revis.
I'll surprise you!


Very Happy I like surpises, unless its during a blind date. Those don't normally go well for me.
OPEN YOUR EYES! HERE IS YOUR SURPRISE!

Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1356207281.png[/img]

_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7881
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison, I give up trying to decide what sig I want. You pick one out of Braylon, Landry, or Revis.
I'll surprise you!


Very Happy I like surpises, unless its during a blind date. Those don't normally go well for me.
OPEN YOUR EYES! HERE IS YOUR SURPRISE!

Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1356207281.png[/img]


Have I ever told you I love you. lol
Your the best dude, it's perfect.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that signature so much I almost decided to wear it Laughing

Definitely one of my favorites I've ever made.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7881
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
I love that signature so much I almost decided to wear it Laughing

Definitely one of my favorites I've ever made.


lol I really appreciate that dude. I'm going to rock this one until draft day, if we get him, I'm keeping it even longer.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I love that signature so much I almost decided to wear it Laughing

Definitely one of my favorites I've ever made.


lol I really appreciate that dude. I'm going to rock this one until draft day, if we get him, I'm keeping it even longer.

_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1356219131.png[/img]

_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I love that signature so much I almost decided to wear it Laughing

Definitely one of my favorites I've ever made.


lol I really appreciate that dude. I'm going to rock this one until draft day, if we get him, I'm keeping it even longer.


take it easy. You may over-love him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 15 of 34

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group