Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets Sig/Avy Thread - Feel Free To Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY_Jets87 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

Code:
http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1334889714.png


Thanks man.


anytime doe
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7763
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get a Maybin or Mangold Avi? I need to change mine just incase we don't draft VC. lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Can I get a Maybin or Mangold Avi? I need to change mine just incase we don't draft VC. lol

Yessssir.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



my latest signature. it was for a request, just though I'd post it to show off my work.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Can I get a Maybin or Mangold Avi? I need to change mine just incase we don't draft VC. lol


Code:
http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1334956868.png

_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NY_Jets87


Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 3911
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:


my latest signature. it was for a request, just though I'd post it to show off my work.


nice man.
_________________


Mack on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the mood to make something. Someone request something lol.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Code:
http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1335130034.png



Mercilus avy.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready for all these request that are coming up after/during the draft.... leggo.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7763
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
I'm ready for all these request that are coming up after/during the draft.... leggo.


That sig you got now is dope.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'm ready for all these request that are coming up after/during the draft.... leggo.


That sig you got now is dope.
Thanks bro. It's actually pretty simple. But I agree it looks sig. I like my avy too. I'm a big Antrel Rolle fan.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7763
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'm ready for all these request that are coming up after/during the draft.... leggo.
That sig you got now is dope.
Thanks bro. It's actually pretty simple. But I agree it looks sig. I like my avy too. I'm a big Antrel Rolle fan.


Yeah I like the simple but sharp looking sigs. lol I didn't know that was rolle. I was thinking L.Miller
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'm ready for all these request that are coming up after/during the draft.... leggo.
That sig you got now is dope.
Thanks bro. It's actually pretty simple. But I agree it looks sig. I like my avy too. I'm a big Antrel Rolle fan.


Yeah I like the simple but sharp looking sigs. lol I didn't know that was roll. I was thinking L.Miller
They were both #6 Laughing

And yeah, next request from you, I'll get you a simple, sharp/clean looking signature! Very Happy
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7763
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'm ready for all these request that are coming up after/during the draft.... leggo.
That sig you got now is dope.
Thanks bro. It's actually pretty simple. But I agree it looks sig. I like my avy too. I'm a big Antrel Rolle fan.
Yeah I like the simple but sharp looking sigs. lol I didn't know that was roll. I was thinking L.Miller
They were both #6 Laughing And yeah, next request from you, I'll get you a simple, sharp/clean looking signature! Very Happy


Can't wait! * in my Bart Scott voice*.lol

I was going to ask for a Bruce irvin sig, but I don't want to change if we don't pick him. If we don't draft someone I like, then I will just a Mark Sanchez sig that says "I believe in Sanchez" or something like that. I'll know what I want after the first 3 rounds. lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'm ready for all these request that are coming up after/during the draft.... leggo.
That sig you got now is dope.
Thanks bro. It's actually pretty simple. But I agree it looks sig. I like my avy too. I'm a big Antrel Rolle fan.
Yeah I like the simple but sharp looking sigs. lol I didn't know that was roll. I was thinking L.Miller
They were both #6 Laughing And yeah, next request from you, I'll get you a simple, sharp/clean looking signature! Very Happy


Can't wait! * in my Bart Scott voice*.lol

I was going to ask for a Bruce irvin sig, but I don't want to change if we don't pick him. If we don't draft someone I like, then I will just a Mark Sanchez sig that says "I believe in Sanchez" or something like that. I'll know what I want after the first 3 rounds. lol
haha sounds good
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 3 of 34

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group