Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NCAA '13 thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sportskid_021

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Just got a notification that some Adidas thingy was in the store.

Anyone know what that's about?

The 2nd Adidas Strategy pack includes: The 3 new looks Notre Dame (will be used 10/6 against Miami) and Wisconsin and Nebraska (they face-off 9/29)

"There's only one Tree Hill, and it's your home." ~ 2003-2012
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do people find recruting easy at all? On Heisman recruting in my second season with Miami [OH] I have a top 10 class, snagged a 5* RB and about 9 4* players.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I know its gotta be mentioned somewhere in here but I have no clue how (if) to search for keywords in an entire thread so here it goes:

Does anyone know if there is a fix in the works or a way around the stupid no-huddle glitch? You run no huddle and before each play your QB has to yell the play to the WRs and they can never hear it and it negates using the no-huddle since it takes them like 8 seconds to do this.

I understand that they did it to prevent people playing online from running no huddle all game, but it happens in regular dynasty mode too. Anyone know of a way around it? I tried deleting the last tuning update, thinking that would help, but it didnt.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Alright, I know its gotta be mentioned somewhere in here but I have no clue how (if) to search for keywords in an entire thread so here it goes:

Does anyone know if there is a fix in the works or a way around the stupid no-huddle glitch? You run no huddle and before each play your QB has to yell the play to the WRs and they can never hear it and it negates using the no-huddle since it takes them like 8 seconds to do this.

I understand that they did it to prevent people playing online from running no huddle all game, but it happens in regular dynasty mode too. Anyone know of a way around it? I tried deleting the last tuning update, thinking that would help, but it didnt.

Idk. It wasn't like that at the beginning I think they added it in. The only effective time to no huddle now is on a first down, if that's not the case just pick a play quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

Idk. It wasn't like that at the beginning I think they added it in. The only effective time to no huddle now is on a first down, if that's not the case just pick a play quickly.

Yea, when I first got the game I ran no huddle no problem, then that glitch came in.

La_Vader wrote:
LionsFan01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:

I believe the fix people have found is pressing X and then LT when the animation from the WR's starts. That will reset them and allow you to get the play off faster. Not sure why EA thought this was a good idea though. Yes it cleans up the no huddle mess from online games, but it ruins the no huddle offense for those of us who don't play online and didn't abuse it. It's really no quicker to run no huddle than it is just to huddle up and choose a play. Which totally defeats the purpose of running the no huddle when you're fighting the clock. Not to mention the computer can still run the no huddle without the stupid animations.
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who has the best PS3 Rosters to download?
sportskid_021

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Who has the best PS3 Rosters to download?

luvatotha9s (iirc) usually has the best but he is charging cash money for his this year (tho part of me feels its semi illegal to do that), but after that idk...

"There's only one Tree Hill, and it's your home." ~ 2003-2012
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportskid_021 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Just got a notification that some Adidas thingy was in the store.

Anyone know what that's about?

The 2nd Adidas Strategy pack includes: The 3 new looks Notre Dame (will be used 10/6 against Miami) and Wisconsin and Nebraska (they face-off 9/29)

So basically only if you are a ND fan you should buy it Laughing

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFan01 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

I believe the fix people have found is pressing X and then LT when the animation from the WR's starts. That will reset them and allow you to get the play off faster. Not sure why EA thought this was a good idea though. Yes it cleans up the no huddle mess from online games, but it ruins the no huddle offense for those of us who don't play online and didn't abuse it. It's really no quicker to run no huddle than it is just to huddle up and choose a play. Which totally defeats the purpose of running the no huddle when you're fighting the clock. Not to mention the computer can still run the no huddle without the stupid animations.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. IDK, when i was running no-huddle when I first got the game it seemed like I was able to get a lot more plays off and it saved quite a bit of time compared to huddling.

La_Vader wrote:
LionsFan01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
LionsFan01 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. IDK, when i was running no-huddle when I first got the game it seemed like I was able to get a lot more plays off and it saved quite a bit of time compared to huddling.

Yea they decided to change it because of all the abuse online. It definitely works pressing X and then LT though. Not quite as fast as the real thing, but definitely better than waiting for the animation to play out.
swoosh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone wanna play online? 360 btw.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running Georgia Techs Offense with Virginia Tech, Oregon, West Virginia, and Florida State is amazing. I can run it best with Logan Thomas.

If you get great at just watching the defense you can run it like crazy.

I also like the SMU playbook.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else have an issue redeeming your Online Pass?

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Did anyone else have an issue redeeming your Online Pass?

I did not and neither did anyone I know that bought the game. I know this is probably a stupid statement as I'm sure you know but if you bought it used the code is probably used as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 57 of 59

Jump to: