Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Redskins future and reasonable Expectations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How long till the redskins make the playoffs with RG3?
2012
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
2013
53%
 53%  [ 14 ]
2014
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Longer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Author Message
Jeezy Fanatic


Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 23653
Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody just chill, we won our first division title in 13 years. We're all winners here.
_________________


chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sassan11


Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Posts: 1212
Location: DMV
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Wtf is this bump up 6 and 8 month old thread day to pat ourselves on the back? Lmfao Laughing Rolling Eyes

We're all happy! Hopefully this is the start of something really special for the next 15 years


Yes especially to prove people like you wrong.
real classy! Laughing Rolling Eyes

I'm glad I'm wrong! Can't we just enjoy this instead of being at each others throats?? Twisted Evil


Now you want sympathy and people just to forget all the things you said we couldn't or wouldn't do now that we actually did it huh? In my book your just like all the other haters who said we would be garbage this year and we wouldn't have a winning record. Plain and Simple I'm excited were in the playoffs and if the D continues to play as they have over the last past games and RG3 gets his legs back I wouldn't be surprised if we made It to the NFC East championship game where we get beat by the Packers and go further than all most everyone expected.
i just want to be excited! Cool and have to worry about stuff like this. I wish you'd be the same...


I'm happy for my team and happy at the fact you were wrong just because it was you. You talk all the crap in the world like you know everything and to have it all blow up in your face is hell of great thing along with the Redskins accomplishments. Maybe you'll learn to actually wait things out b4 you knock things out of possibly happening.


Lets all relax we are in the playoffs. But to be honest we could have just as easily not made the playoffs this year. It game down to the last game and we had to win about 7 games in a row? How many times does that actually happen. Every season different things happen. I believe the Giants have the same record as they did last year. The difference they made the playoffs last year. Yes we made the playoffs but we were just as close to not making them. Next year we have to improve record wise because like the Giants we might be out with the same record.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15371
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
Everybody just chill, we won our first division title in 13 years. We're all winners here.


This...

Seriously 21ATW, let it go man. I was one of the people who predicted a crappy year this year (didn't expect the offense to be as good, didn't expect Morris to do what he did, and history says no #1 or #2 picks as QBs lead their teams to more than a 6-10 record).

Doesn't make me a hater. Makes me prudent.

But that being said. Jeezy is correct here. We just won our first division title in 13 years and all you guys want to do is argue? Come on guys. Can't we just enjoy this season while IT IS STILL GOING??

Plenty of time for "I told you so's" after the season IMHO.
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15371
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And BTW - Turtle is correct that Webby doesn't like bumping old threads like this.
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 3343
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To eaches own let me handle things the way I want and you all feel free to handle things your way. Same way Turtle feels the need to add comments I did as well, if he can't handle it so be it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15371
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
To eaches own let me handle things the way I want and you all feel free to handle things your way. Same way Turtle feels the need to add comments I did as well, if he can't handle it so be it.


Has nothing to do with Turtle or anyone really. He was just saying what I was saying about bumping old threads. But you are right that you should feel free to handle things your own way. Just wondering why there is a need to argue and say "I told you so" while we are still going?

Lots of crow to eat for alot of people (including me). Why not wait to serve it until after the season is over (in which case I like my crow fried please)?

Up to you though my friend.
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 3343
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
To eaches own let me handle things the way I want and you all feel free to handle things your way. Same way Turtle feels the need to add comments I did as well, if he can't handle it so be it.


Has nothing to do with Turtle or anyone really. He was just saying what I was saying about bumping old threads. But you are right that you should feel free to handle things your own way. Just wondering why there is a need to argue and say "I told you so" while we are still going?

Lots of crow to eat for alot of people (including me). Why not wait to serve it until after the season is over (in which case I like my crow fried please)?

Up to you though my friend.



Some people just talk soo much when their wrong Its nice to have them know that they are.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15371
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
To eaches own let me handle things the way I want and you all feel free to handle things your way. Same way Turtle feels the need to add comments I did as well, if he can't handle it so be it.


Has nothing to do with Turtle or anyone really. He was just saying what I was saying about bumping old threads. But you are right that you should feel free to handle things your own way. Just wondering why there is a need to argue and say "I told you so" while we are still going?

Lots of crow to eat for alot of people (including me). Why not wait to serve it until after the season is over (in which case I like my crow fried please)?

Up to you though my friend.



Some people just talk soo much when their wrong Its nice to have them know that they are.


Trust me. I know that feeling brother!
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 65491
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People need to just be excited! Haha! I don't even understand any of this. Are people really going to their neighbor and saying oh but you said we wouldn't make the playoffs in the summer! Haha! Lmfao! I don't think so! People are dancing in the streets that we won the division for the first time since 99 And I bought the t-shirt in 99 and I bought the t-shirt this year.

So call me hater, say I'm not a fan. Say what ever the Eff you want, but the truth is you don't know me and you don't know what us in our 30s/40s have been through the past 20 years so just slow your role. I'm tired of it.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 3343
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
People need to just be excited! Haha! I don't even understand any of this. Are people really going to their neighbor and saying oh but you said we wouldn't make the playoffs in the summer! Haha! Lmfao! I don't think so! People are dancing in the streets that we won the division for the first time since 99 And I bought the t-shirt in 99 and I bought the t-shirt this year.

So call me hater, say I'm not a fan. Say what ever the Eff you want, but the truth is you don't know me and you don't know what us in our 30s/40s have been through the past 20 years so just slow your role. I'm tired of it.


HaHa, Happy New Year sir HTTR!!!!!!!😄😄😄
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 65491
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
People need to just be excited! Haha! I don't even understand any of this. Are people really going to their neighbor and saying oh but you said we wouldn't make the playoffs in the summer! Haha! Lmfao! I don't think so! People are dancing in the streets that we won the division for the first time since 99 And I bought the t-shirt in 99 and I bought the t-shirt this year.

So call me hater, say I'm not a fan. Say what ever the Eff you want, but the truth is you don't know me and you don't know what us in our 30s/40s have been through the past 20 years so just slow your role. I'm tired of it.


HaHa, Happy New Year sir HTTR!!!!!!!😄😄😄
dont ever quote me again
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20880
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another reason we don't like thread bumps ... *sigh*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group