Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official FFMD 2 Buffalo Bills War Room
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10171
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Official FFMD 2 Buffalo Bills War Room Reply with quote



Here is the official FFMD 2 Bills thread. Myself and marshawn lynch put in to be GM of the Buffalo Bills, I was chosen so he will be my AGM. With that being said here is a list of positions that will be available ...

General Manager: TommyC376
Asst General Manager: marshawn lynch
Head Coach: BigBillsFan13
Offensive Coordinator:
Defensive Coordinator: NIKEJWN
President of Player Personnel: bills123
Head Scout: jb_gobills
Offensive Scout:
Defensive Scout:


FFMD2 General Info and Schedule
FFMD2 Draft Thread
FFMD2 Team Needs and Trade Block
FFMD2 General Discussion
FFMD2 Trade Thread

Quote:
4/3: GM and Writer Announcements
4/4: Assembling of team staffs and war rooms begin; trading begins
4/5: Rosters frozen
4/6: Staffs finalized, trading continues
4/9: Draft begins



Depth Chart
Since we have a huge amount of players on the roster right now I have trimmed it to 53 ... if you see a problem let me know.

Offense

QB: Ryan Fitzpatrick :: Tyler Thigpen :: Nick Foles :: Brad Smith (WR)
RB: Fred: Jackson :: CJ Spiller :: Tashard Chioce :: Johnny White
FB: Corey McIntyre
WR: Stevie Johnson :: Mohamed Sanu :: David Nelson :: Donald Jones :: Derek Hagan :: Marcus Easly :: Naaman Roosevelt :: Derek Moye
TE: Scott Chandler :: Lee Smith :: DeAngelo Peterson :: Kevin Brock
LT: Matt Light :: Chris Hairston
LG: Andy Levitre :: Chad Rinehart
C: Eric Wood
RG: David DeCastro :: Kraig Urbik :: Colin Brown
RT: Erik Pears :: Andrew Datko :: Sam Young

Defense

DE: Mark Anderson :: Shawne Merriman :: Frank Alexander
DT: Kyle Williams :: Torrell Troup :: Dwan Edwards
DT: Marcel Dareus :: Spencer Johnson :: Kellen Heard
DE: Mario Williams :: Chris Kelsay :: Alex Carrington
OLB: Kirk Morrison :: Travis Lewis :: Chris White
MLB: Kelvin Sheppard :: Scott McKillop
OLB: Nick Barnett :: Arthur Moats :: Danny Batten (DE)
CB: Aaron Williams :: Terrence McGee :: Justin Rogers :: Cliff Harris
FS: Jairus Byrd :: D'aNorris Searcy
SS: George Wilson :: Bryan Scott
CB: Drayton Florence :: Jayron Hosley :: Leodis McKelvin

K: Rian Lindell
P: Brian Moorman
LS: Garrison Sanborn

Draft Picks
Round 1.10 - David DeCastro G Stanford
Round 2.41 - Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers
Round 3.71 - Jayron Hosley CB Virgina Tech
Round 4.124 (f/Bal) - Andrew Datko OT Florida State
Round 5.144 - Travis Lewis LB Oklahoma
Round 6.172 (f/Phi) - DeAngelo Peterson TE LSU
Round 6.178 - Frank Alexander DE Oklahoma
Round 6.194 (f/Phi) - Nick Foles QB Arizona
Round 7.217 - Cliff Harris CB Oregon
Round 7.251 (Comp) - Derek Moye WR Penn State

Trade Block
- DE/OLB Shawne Merriman
- DT Torrell Troup
- CB Leodis McKelvin
- RB Johnny White
- WR/QB Brad Smith
- DE/DT Dwan Edwards

Team Needs
1a. WR
1b. CB
2. OLB
3. LT
4. QB
5. DE

Trades
Buffalo Trades:
4th Round (#105)

New England Trades:
LT Matt Light


Buffalo Trades:
Round 5.147

Philadelphia Trades:
Round 6.172
Round 6.194


Reminder: FFMDII is a more simplified version of FFMD. There will be no free agency period, and the draft is a full 7 rounds. This is meant for fun so lets have some fun.
_________________


Last edited by TommyC376 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15498
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take whatever you see fit. I'd love to help out wherever you need me.
_________________
jrry32 wrote:
Give me the balls. Laughing
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NIKEJWN


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 2515
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id love to get back in something in scout or defense
_________________


Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner


Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18003
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow never knew our LBer depth was that bad. It would probably behoove us to add a lot more Linebackers either through trade or later picks in the draft.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buffalo_Kid


Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 4692
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Wow never knew our LBer depth was that bad. It would probably behoove us to add a lot more Linebackers either through trade or later picks in the draft.


Luke Kuechly would be a great addition. Ima sit this one out, i have to much going on to keep up.
_________________

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10171
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Wow never knew our LBer depth was that bad. It would probably behoove us to add a lot more Linebackers either through trade or later picks in the draft.


Yeah switching back to a 4-3 our LB depth is hurting.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
I'll take whatever you see fit. I'd love to help out wherever you need me.


BBF13 you are going to be hired as the new Head Coach of the FFMD2 Buffalo Bills.

NIKEJWN wrote:
Id love to get back in something in scout or defense


Head Scout or Defensive Coordinator? - Your Call ...

____

Also we are going to use the same Draft Codes from FFMD1 ... if you need it just PM me and I will send it to you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10171
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to establish a Trade Block and Team Needs list.

I have needs as:

LT
CB
WR (#2)
OLB
QB
DE
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18003
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
We need to establish a Trade Block and Team Needs list.

I have needs as:

LT
CB
WR (#2)
OLB
QB
DE


Are these in order? If so I think WR and CB need to be switched. Other than that, perfect.

As for trade block I would like to see Merriman, Troup, Rhinehart, Mckelvin, and White on it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10171
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
We need to establish a Trade Block and Team Needs list.

I have needs as:

LT
CB
WR (#2)
OLB
QB
DE


Are these in order? If so I think WR and CB need to be switched. Other than that, perfect.

As for trade block I would like to see Merriman, Troup, Rhinehart, Mckelvin, and White on it.


I just put them down but looking at it your right ... I see CB and WR as 2a/2b respectively.

Looks like a good trade block ... but which White? (Johnny RB or Chris MLB)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bills123


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 761
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I be the president of player personnel?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18003
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
We need to establish a Trade Block and Team Needs list.

I have needs as:

LT
CB
WR (#2)
OLB
QB
DE


Are these in order? If so I think WR and CB need to be switched. Other than that, perfect.

As for trade block I would like to see Merriman, Troup, Rhinehart, Mckelvin, and White on it.


I just put them down but looking at it your right ... I see CB and WR as 2a/2b respectively.

Looks like a good trade block ... but which White? (Johnny RB or Chris MLB)


How about both Whites? I was just gonna put Johnny on there but it wouldn't hurt to add Chris seeing has he has done nothing in his career.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NIKEJWN


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 2515
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill go with D Coordinator ...thanks
_________________


Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner


Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10171
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIKEJWN wrote:
Ill go with D Coordinator ...thanks


Done

bills123 wrote:
Could I be the president of player personnel?


Done

Trade Block updated
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10171
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
We need to establish a Trade Block and Team Needs list.

I have needs as:

LT
CB
WR (#2)
OLB
QB
DE


Are these in order? If so I think WR and CB need to be switched. Other than that, perfect.

As for trade block I would like to see Merriman, Troup, Rhinehart, Mckelvin, and White on it.


I just put them down but looking at it your right ... I see CB and WR as 2a/2b respectively.

Looks like a good trade block ... but which White? (Johnny RB or Chris MLB)


How about both Whites? I was just gonna put Johnny on there but it wouldn't hurt to add Chris seeing has he has done nothing in his career.


Not a big fan of havin Rinehart on the TB and Chris White hasnt done much because he has been injured. We need all the help we can get at LB depth.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18003
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Not a big fan of havin Rinehart on the TB and Chris White hasnt done much because he has been injured. We need all the help we can get at LB depth.


Just because we put them on the trade block doesn't mean we have to trade them. Can't hurt to have them on and get a proposed deal for them. We could still reject the offers but maybe someone with a desperate need at Guard will jump in and offer us a good deal for Rhinehart if they saw him on our Trade Block.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group