Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD Part 1+1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1553
Location: IU
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weve garnered a lot of attention about Maualuga and Rivers (ocho check pm), Maualuga receiving the more competitive offers
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 22818
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
Weve garnered a lot of attention about Maualuga and Rivers (ocho check pm), Maualuga receiving the more competitive offers


I didn't get anything yet btw
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EnglishLion20


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 11633
Location: England
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, Lions Head Coach Here Just Letting You Know Of Our Trade Block...

Detroit Lions Trade Block

Block:
TE Tony Scheffler
WR Nate Burelson
DT Corey Williams
RB Jahvid Best
CB Alphonso Smith
DE Cliff Avril
DE Kyle Vanden Bosch
DE Lawrence Jackson

If You Have Any Interest Please PM Our GM Tyler2015 or AGM Skatebeanz

Alternatively Visit Our War Room Here: Lions War Room
_________________


Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1553
Location: IU
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, if any of you can help out let me know so I can pm you some of the offers we have on the table. I need some help so I'm not deciding this on my own. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 5837
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
Guys, if any of you can help out let me know so I can pm you some of the offers we have on the table. I need some help so I'm not deciding this on my own. Laughing


I said I would help out earlier. Haven't received anything yet
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1553
Location: IU
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Anonymous3 wrote:
Guys, if any of you can help out let me know so I can pm you some of the offers we have on the table. I need some help so I'm not deciding this on my own. Laughing


I said I would help out earlier. Haven't received anything yet


sorry..haha, i was expecting the input in here. ill send you the offers we're considering.

edit..pm sent
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1553
Location: IU
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

an update..

we currently have an outstanding offer to the Jets for Maualuga, in which they'd send a 2nd, Bart Scott (ILB), and Brandon Moore (RG). I like this offer, as it replaces Maualuga at MLB and allows us to avoid targeting a RG early.

I've also made a prelimianry offer to Tampa Bay for Mike Williams (WR). We can vote on these trades once each team has accepted them. The beauty about these two trades is it fills two holes, allows us to move on from Maualuga (whom I don't think ever really fit in the 43), and still leaves us with three/four "day one" picks, pending on what TB wants for Wiliams
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sparky151


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Posts: 1937
Location: Columbus, OH
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Jets original offer for Maualuga better. The Panthers are kidding themselves if they think anyone will give a first for Stewart. Williams would be ok as our #2 receiver if we pay a reasonable price. How about strong safeties? That's arguably our biggest need on defense, depending on how you feel about Taylor Mays.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6187
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please not trade for Bart Scott? I just through up in my mouth a little at the thought of it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1553
Location: IU
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive found no team willing to part with a SS. there are very few quality ones in the league and it shows by the lack of interest by anyone to trade them.


no worries beck we aren't lok
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sparky151


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Posts: 1937
Location: Columbus, OH
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
Can you please not trade for Bart Scott? I just through up in my mouth a little at the thought of it.


Scott has a guaranteed contract that the Jets want to unload. They are willing to pay us to take it off their hands and give them Rey M, who is probably best suited as an ILB in a 3-4. They've offered a couple of different packages that are tempting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sparky151


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Posts: 1937
Location: Columbus, OH
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
ive found no team willing to part with a SS. there are very few quality ones in the league and it shows by the lack of interest by anyone to trade them.


no worries beck we aren't lok


Crocker being cut sounds like the team is pretty high on Sands as well as Mays. This is Taylor Mays' third year so he should be ready to start if that's his destiny in the NFL. I guess if he or Sands look shaky in preseason, they'll pick up a vet at cutdown or bring back Gibril Wilson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthersin12


Joined: 27 Feb 2012
Posts: 227
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade Feeler:

Car Gets - #17, 2nd, Maualuga/Rivers
Cin Gets - #9, Safety Sherrod Martin
_________________
Asst. GM - Carolina Panthers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1553
Location: IU
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthersin12 wrote:
Trade Feeler:

Car Gets - #17, 2nd, Maualuga/Rivers
Cin Gets - #9, Safety Sherrod Martin


My vote would be no on this if they want Maualuga. If they want Rivers..maybe..I just think Barron/Smith will both be better players than Martin, who I've honestly seen little of. the #9 pick is super tempting tho..we could land DeCastro or a top defensive prospect.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthersin12


Joined: 27 Feb 2012
Posts: 227
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
Panthersin12 wrote:
Trade Feeler:

Car Gets - #17, 2nd, Maualuga/Rivers
Cin Gets - #9, Safety Sherrod Martin


My vote would be no on this if they want Maualuga. If they want Rivers..maybe..I just think Barron/Smith will both be better players than Martin, who I've honestly seen little of. the #9 pick is super tempting tho..we could land DeCastro or a top defensive prospect.


Well,

How about we take maualuga and martin out of the discussion.

do #17, 2nd, Rivers
for #9
_________________
Asst. GM - Carolina Panthers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group