Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How many games are we gonna win next year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many games are we gonna win
5 or less
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
6-8
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
9-10
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

TrueRedskin05

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: How many games are we gonna win next year Reply with quote

i think we will have around 9 or 10
samuariskins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: REDSKINS WINS Reply with quote

With everyone leaving or wanting to leave the skins we'd be lucky to win one game! What do the Redskins need to do to keep good players whom aren't selfish? Everyone of our free agents wants more money or wants to leave cause they don't like the way the offense plays. I don't know what can save our team. The Redskins need this year a serious transfusion of winning or we are going to end up like the Bengals of the 90s. Always having a top 10 pick but never seeing the playoffs. Its a sad time to be a Skins fan.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the offense will have significant improvement, and our schedule is pretty weak. I don't see the Cowboys or the Giants improving that much, so I think we'll pull off 10 wins and get a wild card spot.

My opinion could change once FA moves start taking place though.
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sootedpair wrote:
I think the offense will have significant improvement, and our schedule is pretty weak. I don't see the Cowboys or the Giants improving that much, so I think we'll pull off 10 wins and get a wild card spot.

My opinion could change once FA moves start taking place though.

Put the bong down!
What are the Skins doing to improve themselves? They might be worse, and with the salary cap problems in the near future it could be a long time before any of your predictions come true.
10 wins Question
Playoffs Question
Not till the Skins get a GM.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Put the bong down!
What are the Skins doing to improve themselves? They might be worse, and with the salary cap problems in the near future it could be a long time before any of your predictions come true.

Well free agency begins soon, and we know that the Skins typically go all out in FA. They drafted good last year, so there's no reason to think they shouldn't this year. With that said, I did reserve the right to change my mind after FA.

We play NYG and Dallas twice each. There's no reason we shouldn't win all 4, but we know the Skins will drop at least one. We play the 49ers, Bears, Cards and Bucs. That's 7 wins so far. We've got the Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs, Rams and Hawks too. I think we can get 3 more out of that. We kept it real close with the Eagles at home last year too, but I don't think they've got better than a 25% chance of beating them. I still see 10 wins pretty likely.

I will be the first person to agree with you about the GM though.
e16bball

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sootedpair- you definitely went about that the right way. you can talk abstractly about a team being a "10-win" team as much as you want, but you have to see who they are playing. with that schedule i see NO reason why the skins shouldn't win 9 games. very few, i think, could argue that.
avbanig

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Skins don't resign Pierce, they are going to be in trouble, I thought they would have signed him by now.

I don't know what to think with this team anymore. Is the defense really going to be as good as they were last year?

Who knows! Maybe last year was our year to have the leagues' best D and our offense stunk so bad, we ruinned the opportunity to go far in the playoffs.

I'm praying they make it to the playoffs, but I just don't know, you never know with this team every year, too many changes...

I'm guessing 8-9 wins, I could see 10 or 11, but I see that every year, and I'm tired of being let down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: