Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Stchamp98's Long Awaited Updated Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDOCKETT90

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Criner pick is awesome I love criner I hope that happens!

matthouston91 made it!
Plucky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Plucky wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Plucky wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
He doesn't project nearly as well as Kuechly does because of his troubles diagnosing plays, which is our what our SILB does. Paris Lenon makes all of our defensive calls. Every single one. There isn't a play that we run defensively that Paris Lenon doesn't direct. That right there is not a task you want Bobby Wagner to have. Now in round 3, with his type of ability and his work ethic, you could take a chance and see what he becomes. I considered that. In round 1(Where you suggested he could go), you're kidding yourself if you're in an Arizona style defense.

why can't he call plays? 4 year starter 2 year captain.. he called plays and made adjustment at utah.. i didn't say he would start day one but i dont understand the logic of him not being able to call plays.. i understand its a system and it takes time but he could be every bit of the player lenon is and more... and as far as projections what do they actually mean? they hold little weight to me.. as far him being taken in the 1st round i still believe he will be there in the second.. definitely a target in my eyes if we traded down and grabbed an additional second..

LOL, found your problem.

that has nothing to do with his ability to call it.. that has to do with the talent of players and coaching.. he can set them up all day but its up to the rest of the 10 guys to make a play and the other 11 guys on offense to do the same.. and btw they had the most wins at utah state in like forever with bobby as a senior..

Bolded is pretty funny. Unbolded even funnier.

Kellen Moore had like 60 wins in college. Big deal.

First the point was you said that this guy couldn't call plays based on no prior knowledge.. you insulted his intelligence and football iq on no basis what so ever.. good players come from bad teams all the time.. if you are basing his ability to play football based on his team record and performance rather then skill then there is no point of arguing.. i could care less how many wins moore has.. the point is you blatantly said you wouldn't want him calling plays yet you still fail to provide a solid reason why.. i think the real reason is your personal vendetta against me which i could care less and for obvious obsession for luke.. hes a good player and you don't have to like him but im sick of you forcing your opinions and views down other peoples throat who go against you.. Its not funny its pretty pathetic .. your not some no all be all scout.. its a dam forum respect other peoples views instead of bashing all the time.. the end..
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. You didn't provide any evidence as to why Bobby Wagner can plays either, other than the false statement that he did it regularly at Utah State. You didn't give me anything. Frankly, you're either just pointedly making things up or you're guessing, based apparently on nothing more than your own personal like for the guy. That's the reality of the situation.
2. While I openly admit that I am overly opinionated/heated when it comes to Cardinals football, I am 100% open minded to new ideas if/when the argument is sound. FOR INSTANCE, 4 months ago I was anti-offensive guard in round 1. Tackle, wide receiver, end of story. Then, #1CARDSFAN made a phenomenal pro-David DeCastro argument and after reading it, I changed my opinion. He's now #2 or #3 on my overall Cardinals big board. FOR INSTANCE #2, 4 months ago I was anti-ILB in round 1. I was of the full belief that Stewart Bradey would be given the time to learn the defense and thrive within it. Then, DirtyDez made a number of pro-Luke Kuechly arguments that were so well written it forced me to further research Kuechly as a player and watch a couple Boston College football games. He's now my #1 overall prospect. Along those same lines, I'm also more than willing to accept when I'm wrong. Check my signature. Ask DJ_Fka. I'm more than willing to acknowledge outside opinions and give credit where credit is due(Even enjoying a little crow pie along the way) IF the argument calls for the situation. Unfortunately for you, yours haven't. If you had anything close to a sound argument, we wouldn't argue back and forth the way we do but you rarely if ever do. You fall in love with a select few players(By your own admission), then distort facts to fit those players in as a part of your own personal agenda. The Von Miller argument is exhibit A to that. Make no mistake Plucky, that's your problem, not mine. Could I be more respectful in pointing that out? Yes I could and I will try to work on that in the future but I will continue to point it out regardless.
3. This is a forum, in my eyes, for GOOD views. If I wanted to see people spout crazy non-sense back and forth, I'd hang out at azcardinals.com. I choose this forum and this forums posters because of the free flow of GOOD information. Nothing less will suffice.
4. Finally, to wrap up, I state again that Bobby Wagner would have made for a sufficient 3rd round selection and that during the process of selecting our 3rd round prospect, I did consider him. If we select Bobby Wagner in round 3, I will have no qualms about it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
1. You didn't provide any evidence as to why Bobby Wagner can plays either, other than the false statement that he did it regularly at Utah State. You didn't give me anything. Frankly, you're either just pointedly making things up or you're guessing, based apparently on nothing more than your own personal like for the guy. That's the reality of the situation.
2. While I openly admit that I am overly opinionated/heated when it comes to Cardinals football, I am 100% open minded to new ideas if/when the argument is sound. FOR INSTANCE, 4 months ago I was anti-offensive guard in round 1. Tackle, wide receiver, end of story. Then, #1CARDSFAN made a phenomenal pro-David DeCastro argument and after reading it, I changed my opinion. He's now #2 or #3 on my overall Cardinals big board. FOR INSTANCE #2, 4 months ago I was anti-ILB in round 1. I was of the full belief that Stewart Bradey would be given the time to learn the defense and thrive within it. Then, DirtyDez made a number of pro-Luke Kuechly arguments that were so well written it forced me to further research Kuechly as a player and watch a couple Boston College football games. He's now my #1 overall prospect. Along those same lines, I'm also more than willing to accept when I'm wrong. Check my signature. Ask DJ_Fka. I'm more than willing to acknowledge outside opinions and give credit where credit is due(Even enjoying a little crow pie along the way) IF the argument calls for the situation. Unfortunately for you, yours haven't. If you had anything close to a sound argument, we wouldn't argue back and forth the way we do but you rarely if ever do. You fall in love with a select few players(By your own admission), then distort facts to fit those players in as a part of your own personal agenda. The Von Miller argument is exhibit A to that. Make no mistake Plucky, that's your problem, not mine. Could I be more respectful in pointing that out? Yes I could and I will try to work on that in the future but I will continue to point it out regardless.
3. This is a forum, in my eyes, for GOOD views. If I wanted to see people spout crazy non-sense back and forth, I'd hang out at azcardinals.com. I choose this forum and this forums posters because of the free flow of GOOD information. Nothing less will suffice.
4. Finally, to wrap up, I state again that Bobby Wagner would have made for a sufficient 3rd round selection and that during the process of selecting our 3rd round prospect, I did consider him. If we select Bobby Wagner in round 3, I will have no qualms about it.

i did provide evidence on bobby.. 4 year starter 2 year captain.. and if you watched a game of theirs you would see him calling plays and making adjustments.. im not here distorting facts you just need to do a little bit more homework.. Unfortunately, you just came out and said you wouldnt want him calling plays for no apparent reason other than he played at utah state and they were an average team.. (example the bolded.. found your problem right there? problem because he played at utah state? makes no sense) and i could care less about changing views.. im not here to change views.. in the end my view just like your view doesn't mean a thing to the cardinal organization.. we all love different prospects for various reasons.. i like his versatility, leadership, athleticism, measurables, production, experience all which make him a qualified cannidate perhaps if we did trade down and got an additional second rounder.. while you might be open to drafting him in the third he won't be there.. and von miller.. dont get me started.. if you want to talk about the cardinals organization and how it resembles pitt.. no pitt team would have taken an olb that high in a draft.. they develop them.. plus he would have been an average player in our system.. if acho plays a full season (remember he was drafted 3 rounds later) he would have the same production as this #2 overall pick.. i never doubted his pass rushing skills but in our system he would have to do more than just that..pretty big concerns with him coming out about his play versus the run and just being average in coverage.. he benefits from the 4-3 more than you think.. and you laughed at me picking a rb last year in my draft a 6th round rb.. yettt we take one in the second.. you fail to mention how so wrong you were about that.. im not here to argue but everytime i have something to say about a potential player you like to jump down my throat.. i dont need to look at how others people view players i can make my mind up for myself.. im not some pro scout but i when i see a talented player im not afraid to hold back.. i evenly go on record stating this.. quote me whatever you want.. but nfl career wise floyd > wright zeitler > ddc and wagner > luke.. come back to me in 5 years and tell me different..
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched 6 Utah State football games last season. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. For all my faults, I've got a damn good memory, I can recall all 6 if you like.

That's about all I care to say.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway lol, what is the chance that Criner is there in the 4th? Some places say he will go in the 3rd.

matthouston91 made it!
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Criner will go 3rd or maybe late 2nd.
Plucky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is an old post champ but feel any different about wagner now?
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: