Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Ruskie, the score-streaks don't count toward your 10. So you'll still run them.

I'm 90% scavenger will be one of my main perks since I probably will go without a secondary.

Oh wow, that's even better.

Yeah, I feel like this setup will be killer.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Miami49er

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have my preferred class:

R870 MCS
w/ long barrel
Primary gunfighter: laser sight
Perk 1: Lightweight
Perk 1 Greed: Ghost

Perk 3: Ex. Conditioning

Secondary: 3 burst pistol

Tactical: concussion grenades

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami49er wrote:

I'm hearing this might be OP, I've seen Von tweet about it and not being all that worried about it. I'm wondering even though it's a burst, if the akimbo will be SUPER OP (Or awesome).

BTW what's the actually name of that gun?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami49er wrote:
I already have my preferred class:

R870 MCS
w/ long barrel
Primary gunfighter: laser sight
Perk 1: Lightweight
Perk 1 Greed: Ghost

Perk 3: Ex. Conditioning

Tactical: concussion grenades

Forgot about that one too.

My gawd 3rd perks. I want them all.

Can't decide if I want Dead Silence + Extreme Conditioning for rush search, or just roll DS + Awareness for all my search classes. They better give you 10 Create-a-Class right away. Wishful thinking

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Miami49er

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait til BO2 comes out. Super excited for it. Here's my preferred SMG class:

MSMC
w/ long barrel
laser sight
primary gunfighter: extended clip

Perk 1: flak jacket
Perk 2: scavenger
Perk 3: engineer
Wildcard greed: hardline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still debating on whether or not im getting this. Im leaning towards it because i have a 3d tv and Black Ops 1 looks awesome on it, but gameplay doesnt really blow me away.

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 40 Sacks: 3 FF: 1 Interceptions: 0
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Miami49er wrote:

I'm hearing this might be OP, I've seen Von tweet about it and not being all that worried about it. I'm wondering even though it's a burst, if the akimbo will be SUPER OP (Or awesome).

B23R

And I mentioned SMG's before, here is my comparison for all of them:

MP7: MW3 MP9

Vector K10: MW2 Vector

PDW-57: Black Ops MP5K

MSMC: Mix of MW2 Mini-Uzi and MW3 PM-9 (post patch)

Chicom CQB: No clue

And Miami9er, you can have 2 primary attachments without using a wild card. That would be for the 3rd.
Miami49er

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
Miami49er wrote:

B23R

And I mentioned SMG's before, here is my comparison for all of them:

MP7: MW3 MP9

Vector K10: MW2 Vector

PDW-57: Black Ops MP5K

MSMC: Mix of MW2 Mini-Uzi and MW3 PM-9 (post patch)

Chicom CQB: No clue

And Miami9er, you can have 2 primary attachments without using a wild card. That would be for the 3rd.
ahhh yea. I noticed j made that mistake with the shotgun class. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's another one of my classes i created. i'm not much of an AR guy but i would go with this set up in this game.

http://gyazo.com/761e3e56728c6a2f1c8617fc89a4e452

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how long it will take for people to start using secondaries again.

I always love having my revolver, especially in competitive.

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

MCgamer89

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a stupid question and I'm pretty sure I know the answer already, but....

If you choose to have 1 primary weapon only, that means when you pick up another weapon you'll drop yours right? It's not like you can start with one gun and pick up another so you have 2? It sounds pointless to make it that way, which is why I'm assuming it's an even swap, just had to ask, hahaha.

In BOs the only thing I used my secondary for was the launchers to take down aircrafts or to swap out for another persons primary. I very rarely used pistols.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
This is a stupid question and I'm pretty sure I know the answer already, but....

If you choose to have 1 primary weapon only, that means when you pick up another weapon you'll drop yours right? It's not like you can start with one gun and pick up another so you have 2? It sounds pointless to make it that way, which is why I'm assuming it's an even swap, just had to ask, hahaha.

In BOs the only thing I used my secondary for was the launchers to take down aircrafts or to swap out for another persons primary. I very rarely used pistols.

In every COD I've played, you can pick up another weapon and have 2 primaries from there. I'm not sure how it will work with you having the option of only 1 gun to begin with. It'll be interesting, because if you can't pick up a 2nd gun when not using a secondary, I think a lot more people will put pistols on.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:

In every COD I've played, you can pick up another weapon and have 2 primaries from there. I'm not sure how it will work with you having the option of only 1 gun to begin with. It'll be interesting, because if you can't pick up a 2nd gun when not using a secondary, I think a lot more people will put pistols on.

This would be smart IMO. Makes it a tough decision for a lot of people to choose to take off their secondary.

I do wish they took machine pistols out of this game though.

Revel8 wrote:

MCgamer89

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:

This would be smart IMO. Makes it a tough decision for a lot of people to choose to take off their secondary.

Okay so I'm not the only one. I figured this was known and I just didn't know. IMO it wouldn't make sense to let you pick up a 2nd gun as that takes away from people having to choose their 10 slots carefully. Why use a slot on a pistol when I can just pick up someones assault rifle and have 2 primaries after they die, while getting an extra perk or weapon attachment to your primary gun? I know some people like using pistols, but it wouldn't make much sense to me.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:

Okay so I'm not the only one. I figured this was known and I just didn't know. IMO it wouldn't make sense to let you pick up a 2nd gun as that takes away from people having to choose their 10 slots carefully. Why use a slot on a pistol when I can just pick up someones assault rifle and have 2 primaries after they die, while getting an extra perk or weapon attachment to your primary gun? I know some people like using pistols, but it wouldn't make much sense to me.

I'm one of those people. If I'm trying, I would rather have a good primary (TAR) and a revolver. You really don't need a second primary gun unless you run out of ammo. Never under estimate how fast you switch to a pistol. Also, if you have a good trigger finger, a revolver is just as good as a regular gun up close in a 1v1

Revel8 wrote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 52 of 99

Jump to: