Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never cared about graphics in a game like COD. I do however care about the sound. Sound is what I have always admired about the Battlefield games and I wish COD would try to create a poor mans version of the BF sounds.

Great sound makes a FPS play a lot better imo, it adds to whole atmosphere of the game. You're in a firefight and it sounds like everything is going to hell. I wish you could turn off all of the, "Counter UAV is up there blind, etc." Hearing are the killstreak chatter annoys me.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
I have never cared about graphics in a game like COD. I do however care about the sound. Sound is what I have always admired about the Battlefield games and I wish COD would try to create a poor mans version of the BF sounds.

Great sound makes a FPS play a lot better imo, it adds to whole atmosphere of the game. You're in a firefight and it sounds like everything is going to hell. I wish you could turn off all of the, "Counter UAV is up there blind, etc." Hearing are the killstreak chatter annoys me.

In Black Ops there were options where you could change music and other volumes, not sure if that was one of them or not.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

In Black Ops there were options where you could change music and other volumes, not sure if that was one of them or not.
From watching the livestream footage it does seem like they got rid of all ambient noises outside of the random map generated noises. That is a plus considering it will make it easier on headset users.

On to another topic. I think it would be pretty neat if they added a new gun or two during map pack releases. I think by doing that it would definitely add to the long term replay-ability.
simonwayne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see the Riot Shield class already:

Flak Jacket
Fast Hands
Tactical Mask

You take less explosive damage, are more immune to flash and stun grenades, can safely throw grenades back, and switch weapons faster. The Riot Shield class might be pretty worthwhile in this game.
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multi tdm 4v4v4 sounds fun. Does multi tdm change much from 4v4v4 to 6v6v6? I think I would rather have 6v6v6 but I'm not sure. I believe BF has a similar gametype.
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Multi tdm 4v4v4 sounds fun. Does multi tdm change much from 4v4v4 to 6v6v6? I think I would rather have 6v6v6 but I'm not sure. I believe BF has a similar gametype.

I think most game types have 12 player limit. They might do more though kind of like ground war.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw the Tar 21. Sad looks really stupid. However, it does look like a really good gun. The gun looks like it has the same hitting power as it did in MW2.
phillybul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to get call of duty elite. Do you have to buy it off the website or store? Also when should I subscribe at the time of the release or doesnt matter. I know its a year subscription I just want to make sure I get all the content.
Peppers90

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
I want to get call of duty elite. Do you have to buy it off the website or store? Also when should I subscribe at the time of the release or doesnt matter. I know its a year subscription I just want to make sure I get all the content.

You get it off PSN or XBL Marketplace. You can buy it at a store or online, and they will give you a code to put in.

PSN: bDoDDleS | Twitter @bDoDDleS
Miami49er

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Saw the Tar 21. Sad looks really stupid. However, it does look like a really good gun. The gun looks like it has the same hitting power as it did in MW2.
it's not really the Tar-21. it's another variant of the gun: the MTAR.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw a short multiplayer video. Officially excited for the game. I wasn't a big black ops supporter, but here's hoping this one is good. Few things I think about this game:

1. I don't give a crap about zombies. It will always be a feature I play when I'm bored of the multiplayer. I know some people love the hell out of it, and it is fun, but I still think of it as a side mode.

2. If that sniper that was in the original blops 2 trailer that u can charge and shoot through 10 feet of concrete with is in multiplayer, I'm out

XBL: ShiiNyIV
adam9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Just saw a short multiplayer video. Officially excited for the game. I wasn't a big black ops supporter, but here's hoping this one is good. Few things I think about this game:

1. I don't give a crap about zombies. It will always be a feature I play when I'm bored of the multiplayer. I know some people love the hell out of it, and it is fun, but I still think of it as a side mode.

2. If that sniper that was in the original blops 2 trailer that u can charge and shoot through 10 feet of concrete with is in multiplayer, I'm out

Thinking its campaign only like the scoped crossbow from Blops and multiple other guns from all the games. Also could be in a care package as a kill streak or something similar to the death machine...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://callofduty.4players.de/index.php?page=Custom&pageID=157

cool site that lets you make your classes. gives you an idea on how to use the pick 10 system.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IGN posted 8 minutes of BOII gameplay.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/02/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-multiplayer-commentary

I think the graphics look much more refined than MW3. I feel I'm gonna enjoy the customizations of your loadouts.

PSN: bDoDDleS | Twitter @bDoDDleS
VikesGuy07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
IGN posted 8 minutes of BOII gameplay.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/02/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-multiplayer-commentary

I think the graphics look much more refined than MW3. I feel I'm gonna enjoy the customizations of your loadouts.

Treyarch definitely expanded the color palette, and things look like they have a bit more pop than in Black Ops (and I didn't really have a problem with people's complaints there, although I understood what they were saying). That's nice to see.

And the customization looks awesome. I haven't been this excited for a Call of Duty title in quite awhile.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 50 of 99

Jump to: