Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bennett23


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 7224
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in what changes they make to Ghost after so many people complained about it. Won't have to worry about overpowered secondaries, so Ghost is the only concern I have for this game.

Loved Black Ops, but won't buy unless they make big changes to the game (kinda sick of CoD).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16430
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Third Rider wrote:
My thoughts?

Another CoD game....

*Yawn*

:/




Indeed. BF3 for ftw. I rather just keep playing that than buy a new CoD. I may get it just to get it, but CoD is turning into Madden for me and I stopped buying those games 2 years ago. MW3 was great for me when I was playing it, but it got old fast and I just prefer BF3 now.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
phillybul


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 3421
Location: Philadelphia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennett23 wrote:
I'm interested in what changes they make to Ghost after so many people complained about it. Won't have to worry about overpowered secondaries, so Ghost is the only concern I have for this game.

Loved Black Ops, but won't buy unless they make big changes to the game (kinda sick of CoD).


Stop...you're gonna get COD whether you like it or not! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11209
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
Offtopic but in relation to COD. Whats the inside joke with Robert Bowling and Stealth Clown? Is he being called a clown. And steath because he doesnt answer the communities complaints (hides)...so essentially a clown in hiding? I'm lost on his nickname/origin and so forth.

Peppers90 wrote:
Tha King wrote:
Things I Dislike
-Possible catering to Sniper Rifle users


I disagree here. Taking our auto-aim for snipers is huge. One major thing that makes me upset with the game is when people just use the auto-aim on the snipers without aiming and think they are good.


So will taking off auto aim effect no scoping or no?


Yes, it will make quick-scopes take actual skill. No longer would you just his the L1 or LT and have the game aim for you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mossburg


Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)
Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 43026
Location: Straight Cash Inc. Headquarters
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I may get it just to get it


And that's why they'll keep rehashing every release.
_________________
Equal Opportunity Hater

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VikesGuy07


Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Posts: 4866
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennett23 wrote:
I'm interested in what changes they make to Ghost after so many people complained about it. Won't have to worry about overpowered secondaries, so Ghost is the only concern I have for this game.

Loved Black Ops, but won't buy unless they make big changes to the game (kinda sick of CoD).


I still don't understand the Ghost hate.

Every single Call of Duty game, one gun/perk/strategy will ALWAYS be the dominant one used by the community, because it is perceived as being the most successful. No matter what, something will rise to the top. It always happens. And because it gets used so much, people will think it is overpowered because they will be getting killed by it more often than anything else.

CoD: MW - M16, red dot, SP
WaW - MP40
MW2 - Akimbo 1887s, Danger Close, OMA etc. etc.
BO - Ghost
MW3 - Not sure since I haven't ever played it

That's just the nature of CoD.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27124
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Theres pretty much one thing I care about for this game: Bullet Damage. If its Black Ops damage, I probably won't buy the game. It doesn't need to be MW3 damage, but it needs to be faster killing than Black Ops.


Eww it needs to be slower. more skillful
_________________
XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willink


Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Posts: 11485
Location: Albany, NY
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They better have Zombies in it.

Black Ops from a gameplay standpoint is still my favorite of the COD brand, couldn't get into MW3 that much and moved on to BF3.
_________________

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bennett23


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 7224
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikesGuy07 wrote:
That's just the nature of CoD.

I generally don't have a problem with one gun/perk dominating the game (because it always happens) but Ghost ruined the game for a lot of people. It slowed the pace of the game down to a snails pace. Against team-fulls of people using it, the game was almost unplayable.

I'd like a run-and-gun type speed of MW3 with everything else being like Black Ops. Probably won't happen though.

I just hope they spend a couple of months doing balance testing. Even doing a public beta or something (they need one).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bennett23


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 7224
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
Stop...you're gonna get COD whether you like it or not! Very Happy

Yeah, the sad thing is I've said the same thing about CoD after I played MW2, and here I am, buying Black Ops and MW3. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27124
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up really liking BOs, if they get rid of that money system and make it similar to MW3 earning system. I might buy it because I think I might like it. Not because its the only game my brother plays lol
_________________
XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atown703


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 9886
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably get it day one besides all the hate. Cod and madden are my most played games during the year
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8833
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
I was kinda hoping they would make a return back to World at War style of COD. I loved that game.


My man; YES!

I hated the first Black Ops, not sure if I'll be picking this up.
I like the modern guns and everything but there's just something about WW2 style of military games that I love. Its a little more challenging IMO. WAW was a great multiplayer and had great maps.
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tha King


Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Posts: 4082
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with the power of the weapons in MW3,but a big reason why I loved Black ops was because of it's lowered weapon damage.It removes 'some' cheap deaths(i.e hip sprays from far distances),allows you to escape/turn on campers,and actually makes recoil a larger factor in the game.

While it may partially lower the speed of the game,it's well worth it as players will need to focus on which gun fights they should choose since they can no longer spray and pray.(they still can,but they're less likely to come out victorious)
_________________
Quote:
Uguu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 37836
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably pick it up. CoD is my primary FPS on both PC and console, since most of my friends play it.

I've never paid for any of the DLC yet, so that's not an issue for me.

And I haven't paid for Madden in 2 years, and that is probably more re-hashed than this franchise.
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group