Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ty Law
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodson28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Ty Law Reply with quote

MEAT MARKET: Some established talent now available as free agents have drawn interest at the combine.

Already, wide receiver Muhsin Muhammad as an agreement with Chicago. Detroit has interviewed quarterback Jeff Garcia and put him through physical tests. Dallas is talking to cornerback Ty Law. Cleveland also has expressed some interest in Law, who was released Friday by New England.

``Ty Law is coming off an injury, so that has to be considered: the injury situation, our team and how he fits with our team,'' new Browns coach Romeo Crennel said. ``So that's what we are doing.

``We're going to take a look at everybody who might fit for us. We're just not going to jump off the bridge right now, and we'll try to be meticulous and look at things and see who fits and how they fit and determine whether we can use them.''
thisnamesucks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as he's cheap

member#1877
Ware:
JayLS1-327

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see Ty asking for the moon, but he might come back and play for Bill at a cheaper rate.
JJones21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would love to see Law at FS and Williams at SS with Lucas at R-CB , Newman (Improved) L-CB , Poter ROLB , Nyguyen MLB, Bell MLB, Merriman LOLB, Spear R-DE, S.Rogers NT, Ellis L-DE

Soup Nazi wrote:
I say Roy will be a good player again next season. You can quote me on that.

I quoted you
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JJ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I'm glad we have 200 billion dollars to spend.
roy_jj_3121

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey woodson28 are u sure that dallas is talking to ty law?żi heard that clevland wants him now that romeo crenell is the coach. could u supply a LINK FOR THAT.
2005-2006 #1 defense i can see the headlines already----------Boys take #1 again-----------
woodson28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, the only link I have is the one above, and it does acknowledge that Cleveland is interested in him. Way I see it, it's a win-win situation, because if Cleveland and Dallas are the only teams showing heavy interest, either we sign Law, or he signs with Cleveland which adds Anthony Henry to what seems to be a good free agent class of corners.
roy_jj_3121

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok that is kool i found some thing go to google and type in ''ty law a cowboy?'' see what happens
2005-2006 #1 defense i can see the headlines already----------Boys take #1 again-----------
woodson28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't good....

27FEB05 Kansas City Star : Chiefs president/GM Carl Peterson met with Carl Poston, agent for free-agent CB Ty Law, and the medical report on Law was not encouraging. "He's still in a wheelchair from the foot surgery he had," Peterson said Saturday. Law, a 4-time Pro Bowl CB, broke his foot last season and was released by the Super Bowl champion Patriots in a salary-cap move Friday. "He hasn't even begun walking yet," Peterson said. "He hasn't even got a walking boot on yet. What we would like to do is bring him in for a physical, but right now they're not ready to do that. That's his call, not ours."
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that law would come to the cowboys, and even give us a parcells discont, just like every other player has. As for him going to clevland.. didnt he have a real bad realtionship with that coaching staff (crenell) the last couple years??
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would make you think he will take less money to play on a [inappropriate/removed] team if he didn't take less to play with for the world champs. I hope thats not your logic, wishfull thinking would be acceptable. Idea
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mizzartin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably because hes pissed at the Pats.... he had several fights with bellichek and maybe he prefers Parcells to the [inappropriate/removed] back in New England.
rblevens

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodson28 wrote:
This isn't good....

27FEB05 Kansas City Star : Chiefs president/GM Carl Peterson met with Carl Poston, agent for free-agent CB Ty Law, and the medical report on Law was not encouraging. "He's still in a wheelchair from the foot surgery he had," Peterson said Saturday. Law, a 4-time Pro Bowl CB, broke his foot last season and was released by the Super Bowl champion Patriots in a salary-cap move Friday. "He hasn't even begun walking yet," Peterson said. "He hasn't even got a walking boot on yet. What we would like to do is bring him in for a physical, but right now they're not ready to do that. That's his call, not ours."

Thats bullsh!t...Law was hopping up and down on the sidelines during the Superbowl...

Now for the dude that called BB an [inappropriate/removed]...How many wins has BP had in the past two years? How many SB rings has BP gotten in the past two years? BB is going to go down as one of the best coaches in the history of the NFL, especially since the dynasty is not over...

He got in several fights with the Front Office because they wanted him to renegotiate his contract to help with the cap situation. He decided that he has to "keep food on the table" and declined to renegotiate. He later called BB a liar and several other things but apologized to him at the beginning of the season.

Anyways, how the hell would you know who Law prefers? He might not even like Parcells...He probably likes Crennel the most out of all the HC's in the league right now...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude you released him hes gone who cares

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rblevens wrote:
woodson28 wrote:
This isn't good....

Thats bullsh!t...Law was hopping up and down on the sidelines during the Superbowl...

Now for the dude that called BB an [inappropriate/removed]...How many wins has BP had in the past two years? How many SB rings has BP gotten in the past two years? BB is going to go down as one of the best coaches in the history of the NFL, especially since the dynasty is not over...

He got in several fights with the Front Office because they wanted him to renegotiate his contract to help with the cap situation. He decided that he has to "keep food on the table" and declined to renegotiate. He later called BB a liar and several other things but apologized to him at the beginning of the season.

Anyways, how the hell would you know who Law prefers? He might not even like Parcells...He probably likes Crennel the most out of all the HC's in the league right now...

it's funny every guy who doesnt resign with new england says something bad about the team and Bill bellichek. Hey seriously when Seymour and bellichek have a falling out next year because you guys try to pay him with peanuts i hope he leaves and ends up in Dallas. I would love to have him. he'll have enough rings by then to be ready to leave the chowder state.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: