Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Eagles Fans, Request an Eagles Signiture/Avatar Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14355
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:



Can someone resize this to no larger then 151x129. Thanks It's a Fantasy Football Avi.

two options for yea nabbsy

Code:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/Nabbs-FF1.png



Code:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/Nabbs-FF2.png

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22376
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kilty!!^^
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles_808


Moderator
Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just need a place to keep this:


_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Just need a place to keep this:




_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sans the jersey Cool
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Moderator
Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:


You did not just go there did you? Mad


_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14529
Location: Sig by Eagles_808
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Whichever Kilty whichever is easiest for you.

If you could add Nicky Benjamins in there anywhere that looks good...I trust your judgement

Hows this for a picture of Foles though?


It's good because he isn't wearing a helmet...but I was hoping to have him looking forward. I'll look around when I work on it later.


don;t mean to be a hole of the bum variety, but pleeaze Cool

<3 u Kilty Very Happy
_________________

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. Incredible


Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 1625
Location: Brick, New Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please re-size this picture so I can use it as my avatar? Thanks in advance!!! Much appreciated.



Code:
[img]http://static.okayplayer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Flying_Lotus-smoke_ring.jpeg[/img]

_________________

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
McNutt busted hard.


Anyone else? No just me? Alright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14355
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Whichever Kilty whichever is easiest for you.

If you could add Nicky Benjamins in there anywhere that looks good...I trust your judgement

Hows this for a picture of Foles though?


It's good because he isn't wearing a helmet...but I was hoping to have him looking forward. I'll look around when I work on it later.


don;t mean to be a hole of the bum variety, but pleeaze Cool

<3 u Kilty Very Happy

Oops....I didn't forget or anything Smile

I was in the polish stage so shouldn't be too long bro beans.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14529
Location: Sig by Eagles_808
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Whichever Kilty whichever is easiest for you.

If you could add Nicky Benjamins in there anywhere that looks good...I trust your judgement

Hows this for a picture of Foles though?


It's good because he isn't wearing a helmet...but I was hoping to have him looking forward. I'll look around when I work on it later.


don;t mean to be a hole of the bum variety, but pleeaze Cool

<3 u Kilty Very Happy

Oops....I didn't forget or anything Smile

I was in the polish stage so shouldn't be too long bro beans.


Awesome homeslice, just creamed my jorts and did a moonwalk




_________________

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2557
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:
Does anybody have a cool avy that they can lend? Like Jonu, I feel butt nekked without one. That Shady avy I had was sick, I'm going to miss it Crying or Very sad .


I remade it for you, but this time it shouldn't cause anyone any problems:



Code:
http://i.imgur.com/xxVe3.jpg



If you want something else, let me know...


Mind if I snag this now since RBrown isn't using it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14355
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go EaglesFan5-36-81...
let me know if there any changes...alot of the details are lost when it's at sig size...but i could try to add more i suppose.


Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/abpxp.png[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34435
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ epic.
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14529
Location: Sig by Eagles_808
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Here you go EaglesFan5-36-81...
let me know if there any changes...alot of the details are lost when it's at sig size...but i could try to add more i suppose.


Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/abpxp.png[/IMG]


So Awesome dude thanks a ton
_________________

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Moderator
Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/abpxp.png[/IMG]


That is great. Good stuff Kilt.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 9 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group