Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New York Knicks Thread: Beat the Heat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
blazingNITRO


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 474
Location: CT
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Karmaloop wrote:
Novak is going to get massively overpaid by some team this offseason. Laughing


and that team better be us Very Happy


+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Finnerception


Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 12960
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blazingNITRO wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Karmaloop wrote:
Novak is going to get massively overpaid by some team this offseason. Laughing


and that team better be us Very Happy


+1


Well, if we were to massively overpay Novak, we'd have to let Lin go to do it..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
blazingNITRO wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Karmaloop wrote:
Novak is going to get massively overpaid by some team this offseason. Laughing


and that team better be us Very Happy


+1


Well, if we were to massively overpay Novak, we'd have to let Lin go to do it..


didnt think about that
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21618
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
blazingNITRO wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Karmaloop wrote:
Novak is going to get massively overpaid by some team this offseason. Laughing


and that team better be us Very Happy


+1


Well, if we were to massively overpay Novak, we'd have to let Lin go to do it..


Bdiddy is the future. You can let Lin walk. Somebody will overpay Novak next year. It will be such a stupid move.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Finnerception


Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 12960
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:

Bdiddy is the future. You can let Lin walk. Somebody will overpay Novak next year. It will be such a stupid move.


BDiddy is the future? LOL. Even if that was true, again, Knicks can only give him, Lin, or Novak the MLE.

We CAN let Lin walk, but that would be the stupidest move in the history of free agency if we let him walk instead of paying him $35 mil over 5 years.

And if any offense needs a 3 point shooter who is money from anywhere on the court, it won't be a stupid move. He's gone from a great spot up shooter whose trash on defense to a guy who can make anything even with defenders in his face while even being somewhat competent defensively now. He's a beast. He's not anything like Shawne Williams was for us last year; Williams just hit open spot-up shots from the corner (although he was pretty damn good defensively).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21618
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

Bdiddy is the future. You can let Lin walk. Somebody will overpay Novak next year. It will be such a stupid move.


BDiddy is the future? LOL. Even if that was true, again, Knicks can only give him, Lin, or Novak the MLE.

We CAN let Lin walk, but that would be the stupidest move in the history of free agency if we let him walk instead of paying him $35 mil over 5 years.

And if any offense needs a 3 point shooter who is money from anywhere on the court, it won't be a stupid move. He's gone from a great spot up shooter whose trash on defense to a guy who can make anything even with defenders in his face while even being somewhat competent defensively now. He's a beast. He's not anything like Shawne Williams was for us last year; Williams just hit open spot-up shots from the corner (although he was pretty damn good defensively).


I was joking about Bdiddy. Future and Biddy dont even belong in the same sentence. But to Novak. All he can do is hit threes. He is a great shooter. He cant rebound or defend. I mean he can but at a below average level. Like at Kyle Korver level. He will be overpaid and it would be silly to overpay him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 31350
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Melo decided to take a day off from defense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 31350
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These refs suck.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chamilitary


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 3131
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the novak strikes again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 31350
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic defense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 31350
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Lin is done with Woodson as the coach.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blazingNITRO


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 474
Location: CT
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean if this is what happens when LINSANITY DIES... ill take it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 point play!!!!! haha never seen that before
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dolphins82


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 12609
Location: The 2015 Parade
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmaloop wrote:
Looks like Melo decided to take a day off from defense.
That man has been on vacation for years
_________________

[]_[] Family
Not 1, not 2, not 3...........it's not a joke, it's a threat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chamilitary


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 3131
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group