Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Post Game Comments show's our team are losers
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: The Post Game Comments show's our team are losers Reply with quote

Hearing the post game press conferences about all the good things the players and coaches did disgusted me. Then hearing how RAK says "we want toe to toe with the Super Bowl Champions " and how lively the locker room was after the game reflects very poorly. What game was RAK talking about as three touchdowns against his defense were called back on questionable penalties.

Losers celebrate not being humiliated, but the defense was humiliated for half the game.

We need a complete culture change and to turnover some of the supposed "leaders" of this team- Being happy with a loss is what losers do.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Post Game Comments show's our team are losers Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
Hearing the post game press conferences about all the good things the players and coaches did disgusted me. Then hearing how RAK says "we want toe to toe with the Super Bowl Champions " and how lively the locker room was after the game reflects very poorly. What game was RAK talking about as three touchdowns against his defense were called back on questionable penalties.

Losers celebrate not being humiliated, but the defense was humiliated for half the game.

We need a complete culture change and to turnover some of the supposed "leaders" of this team- Being happy with a loss is what losers do.
Yes we do. This goes with what I was saying about how we need a new identity.

Thanks to mike23md for the sig

Adopt - a - Redskin
Bashaud Breeland - 20 tackles, 1 FF, 1 INT
Jordan Reed - 14 catches, 150 rec yards
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orakpo is a joke, guy doesn't do anything.

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Oh he does. He just doesn't do it until we're out of playoff contention. Then his play picks up.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Oh he does. He just doesn't do it until we're out of playoff contention. Then his play picks up.

Agree. My guess is that he will not be signed back. At least at this point, I hope he isnt. I believe that is why they drafted Murphy.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Slateman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Perhaps. But I truly believe that what he does is quite replaceable.

I also don't think anyone at his position will succeed until the Redskins get rid of Haslett and get a true nose tackle.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Perhaps. But I truly believe that what he does is quite replaceable.

I also don't think anyone at his position will succeed until the Redskins get rid of Haslett and get a true nose tackle.
I think Baker's fine at NT. We have no 2nd starter at DE.

Adopt - a - Redskin
zeebs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree with everything you have said.

You have to remember this team just came off of a 3-13 season with absolutely no direction where the franchise was heading. They got humiliated on national TV with a much worse opponent.

While I don't believe in moral victories, this game was huge confidence booster for the Skins. You could easily tell the difference of talent/poise/aggressiveness from the 2nd half compared to the first (especially on defense). This was honestly the best case scenario for the Skins -- there was no way we were going to beat them tonight.

Also, it's true that Percy did get 3 TDs taken back. However, one absolutely deserved the penalty, the second was borderline, and they scored a TD anyway on the 3rd one.

Shoutout to mike23md for the sig
lavar703

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We needed an real GM, instead we got Bruce Allen.

We needed an overhaul of our terrible defense, instead we blamed shanahan.

We needed a revamped OL, instead we stuck with the same one.

We needed safety help so we brought back Meriweather.

We needed DL help so we signed a 32-year old to a massive contract.

These are the same mistakes this franchise has been repeating for the last twenty years. Sign two receivers to massive contracts and ignore the OL and secondary. We need major help in the draft so we draft a back up pass rusher who apparently can't rush the passer. We draft two OL who we're terrified to put on the field. We suck because we have no direction. This franchise is run by people who have no business building football teams.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:

These are the same mistakes this franchise has been repeating for the last twenty years. Sign two receivers to massive contracts and ignore the OL and secondary. We need major help in the draft so we draft a back up pass rusher who apparently can't rush the passer. We draft two OL who we're terrified to put on the field. We suck because we have no direction. This franchise is run by people who have no business building football teams.
Yep. Time to blow it up.

Adopt - a - Redskin
zeebs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:

Hatchers contract is actually pretty favorable to us.. there is zero guaranteed money after the 1st year.

Revamped OL? Would it have been better to trade all of our guys and sign FAs? I don't know how you can argue that when we invested 2 early picks on OL.

Shoutout to mike23md for the sig
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:

As I've said before, we're a marketing firm that happens to field a football team

Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

Hatchers contract is actually pretty favorable to us.. there is zero guaranteed money after the 1st year.

Revamped OL? Would it have been better to trade all of our guys and sign FAs? I don't know how you can argue that when we invested 2 early picks on OL.

We also invested a 3rd in Leribeus. This team sucks at evaluating talent.

On draft day, we'd be better off having a monkey throw darts at a board with all the prospect's names on it.

turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all overblown. The coach made the same points and the players are repeating what he said

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
zeebs wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

We also invested a 3rd in Leribeus. This team sucks at evaluating talent.

On draft day, we'd be better off having a monkey throw darts at a board with all the prospect's names on it.
Last time I checked 99% of the players on this team were brought here by Shanahan.

It will take more than one offseason to change that. Chris Russell said there were two offensive lineman they targeted in free agency but they got outbid for them. I'm thinking one was Michael Oher. I think they tried to upgrade the OL in free agency before the draft but the players chose not to sign with the skins

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: