Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Redskins interested in Packers executive Alonzo Highsmith
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legend_Kenny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Redskins interested in Packers executive Alonzo Highsmith Reply with quote

Let the rebuilding begin fire everybody even Snyder if you have to lol....hey anybody can dream lol

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2015/01/25/redskins-interested-in-packers-executive-alonzo-highsmith/
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Redskins have requested permission--MUST a a team request to interview front office people. I thought that would only apply to coaches . I can't really find anything regarding this . Question

Last edited by RSkinGM on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Redskins interested in Packers executive Alonzo Highsmit Reply with quote

Legend_Kenny wrote:
Let the rebuilding begin fire everybody even Snyder if you have to lol....hey anybody can dream lol

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2015/01/25/redskins-interested-in-packers-executive-alonzo-highsmith/

hope we get him. He is a very good judge of talent.
zeebs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packers denied the request

Shoutout to mike23md for the sig
RaykwonDaChef

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:

More than likely until after the draft. We won't have him this year but perhaps in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaykwonDaChef wrote:
zeebs wrote:

More than likely until after the draft. We won't have him this year but perhaps in the future.
Let's hope so. McCloughan is really starting to build the front office and get some good talent evaluators. I like it, he's doing good work. Pretty soon, we'll be much stronger in player evaluation

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
killacam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RaykwonDaChef wrote:
zeebs wrote:

Let's hope so. McCloughan is really starting to build the front office and get some good talent evaluators. I like it, he's doing good work. Pretty soon, we'll be much stronger in player evaluation

yeah? like who?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killacam wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RaykwonDaChef wrote:
zeebs wrote:

yeah? like who?

I had that same Question ,,Has anyone else been added ?
Brian23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft's "black monday" Is the day after the draft. IF he fired everyone and brought in a new staff right now they'd be months and months behind the curve on prospects.
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
Draft's "black monday" Is the day after the draft. IF he fired everyone and brought in a new staff right now they'd be months and months behind the curve on prospects.

That's true but Turtle made a statement "McGlue was starting to get some good talent evaluators".. Who are they ?
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killacam wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RaykwonDaChef wrote:
zeebs wrote:

yeah? like who?
Well Highsmith would be one, there was someone else we were talking to as well like a week ago but I can't remember who he was now. I'll try to find out.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:

I didn't see anything about Packers denying Redskins for Alonzo Highsmith... What source is it from?

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCloughan is going to roll into this draft with essentially what we have. No one is releasing any of their guys until after the draft. We'll see who he is grabbing then. However, given the Packers' track record, can we all agree that this is a good attempt/first step?
killacam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
killacam wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RaykwonDaChef wrote:
zeebs wrote:

yeah? like who?
Well Highsmith would be one, there was someone else we were talking to as well like a week ago but I can't remember who he was now. I'll try to find out.

but you said he's really building our front office. you say he 'talked' to someone who none of us can think of and got denied permission on another guy.

hmmm...all I've seen him do is hire his buddy Barry from SD. I am glad to see someone is happy about the 'moves' he's 'made'. cuz I'm not

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killacam wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
killacam wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RaykwonDaChef wrote:
zeebs wrote:

yeah? like who?

but you said he's really building our front office. you say he 'talked' to someone who none of us can think of and got denied permission on another guy.

hmmm...all I've seen him do is hire his buddy Barry from SD. I am glad to see someone is happy about the 'moves' he's 'made'. cuz I'm not

I thought Gruden hired the D C .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: