Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Around the NFL II: The 2012-13 Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boldin is such a beast! Damn I wish Cerrato could have worked our a trade for him 4 years ago! Twisted Evil
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. Thats 5 on the year for him, yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96


Last edited by turtle28 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4256
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...

Based on that? It was right up in the air for him. Confused
_________________

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...

Based on that? It was right up in the air for him. Confused
well more than that of course. Haha, 153 tackles, 35 passes defensed the past two years. He's like Carlos Rogers, big solid cb who can tackle
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96


Last edited by turtle28 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4256
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...

Based on that? It was right up in the air for him. Confused
well more than that of course. Haha

I'd have to see some film on him before I give Allen the green light to sign him. Cool Wink
_________________

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...

Based on that? It was right up in the air for him. Confused
well more than that of course. Haha

I'd have to see some film on him before I give Allen the green light to sign him. Cool Wink


153 tackles, 35 passes defensed the past two years. He's like Carlos Rogers, big solid cb who can tackle
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4256
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...

Based on that? It was right up in the air for him. Confused
well more than that of course. Haha

I'd have to see some film on him before I give Allen the green light to sign him. Cool Wink


153 tackles, 35 passes defensed the past two years. He's like Carlos Rogers, big solid cb who can tackle

Those numbers aren't exactly impressive. Id have to see him play,although Wilson isnt a great number 2 so who knows?
_________________

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...

Based on that? It was right up in the air for him. Confused
well more than that of course. Haha

I'd have to see some film on him before I give Allen the green light to sign him. Cool Wink


153 tackles, 35 passes defensed the past two years. He's like Carlos Rogers, big solid cb who can tackle

Those numbers aren't exactly impressive. Id have to see him play,although Wilson isnt a great number 2 so who knows?
how are those #s not impressive? More than your boys... And he's be 1/2 the cost next year
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4256
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...

Based on that? It was right up in the air for him. Confused
well more than that of course. Haha

I'd have to see some film on him before I give Allen the green light to sign him. Cool Wink


153 tackles, 35 passes defensed the past two years. He's like Carlos Rogers, big solid cb who can tackle

Those numbers aren't exactly impressive. Id have to see him play,although Wilson isnt a great number 2 so who knows?
how are those #s not impressive? More than your boys... And he's be 1/2 the cost next year

Hall has 90 some odd tackles this year alone with 15pd,just saying
_________________

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Cary Williams int and 41 yd return. yep I'd sign him! He's an upgrade over the guys we have...

Based on that? It was right up in the air for him. Confused
well more than that of course. Haha

I'd have to see some film on him before I give Allen the green light to sign him. Cool Wink


153 tackles, 35 passes defensed the past two years. He's like Carlos Rogers, big solid cb who can tackle

Those numbers aren't exactly impressive. Id have to see him play,although Wilson isnt a great number 2 so who knows?
how are those #s not impressive? More than your boys... And he's be 1/2 the cost next year

Hall has 90 some odd tackles this year alone with 15pd,just saying
90 tackles because he doesn't have good coverage and makes most of his tackles after the wr gets a catch on him. He left wrs wide open today and Wilson missed them. He missed a few TDs because Hall let Sidney Rice go uncovered. He missed a tackle on Lynch's game sealing TD run and a few others today. IMO the effort and heart isn't there from him, I don't understand how a player so talented can be so inconsistent ala Albert Haynesworth.

IMO he needs to be gone. We can get 2 cbs or a cb and free safety for what we are going to pay only him next season.

I had leaned toward a restructure for him after last week to lower his cap number for this year and next year but I'm done now.

Sign Dashon Goldson to be the FS, sign Keenan Lewis or Carry Williams to replace Hall. Draft a CB and FS in two of the first 4 rounds.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/12623611?mailing_id=2104&linksrc=mb_main_col_1

Broncos wrs new nickname. Black & decker Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trinton holliday!!! Applause Dancing Punt return for a TD baby!! Cool

5'5, 170 Very Happy

Damn that Torrey Smith fast! Shocked He ran right past champ bailey there.

Great answer by the broncos and stokley for the td. Cool
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jeezy Fanatic


Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 22456
Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Torrey Smith is torching Bailey
_________________


Sig By Mike23md

Adopt A Skin

Leonard Hankerson
Santana Moss
Brandon Meriweather
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
Man, Torrey Smith is torching Bailey
24 yr old legs vs 34 yr old legs
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60812
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... Great defensive battle like we thought today! Shocked 6 tds in the first half
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 30; Training camp 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 45 of 61

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group