Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is Mike or Braylon a redskin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrueRedskin05

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Is Mike or Braylon a redskin Reply with quote

since the bears got muhsin muhammad and since ronnie brown ran the 4.4 and the 4.32 will the redskins get mike or braylon i think they will get 1 or the other
elkton_redskinsfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its hard to say both are good athletes but i like braylon edwards over williams. He fast, good hands (can drop some easy ones though), very athletic and can make thoughs big time plays. the only down side to him is he hasen't played in a year and lacks in speed, but we'll see what happens in the combine.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking more and more that we need to trade down and pick up a second rounder. Williamson and Clayton both had good workouts at the combine. We could get one of them and then get a DE or Center with a 2nd round pick.
avbanig

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking we trade Coles to the Vikings for a second round pick and then we draft Williams, see the Vikings won't need a WR because tehy have Coles, robinsin and Burlinson, they will draft the best available defensive player.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm thinking we trade Coles to the Vikings for a second round pick and then we draft Williams, see the Vikings won't need a WR because tehy have Coles, robinsin and Burlinson, they will draft the best available defensive player.

That's a pretty good plan, but I hate taking that cap hit for Coles. Plus, I'm not so sure that Williams will be there. It's very likely that the Titans will take him with Chow as the OC and Fisher an ex USC guy.
avbanig

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess about a million things can happen between now and the draft and even during the draft. This is going to be one crazy offseason. I can already tell the draft is going to be wild this year, I suspect alot of trades.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: