Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

*2012 FFMD War Room* V.3 Seattle Forum History
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20539
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
we need to grab walker at #103, its not debatable. AFter him there is a huge dropoff
agreed
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20539
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Hmm. You should see if they'll bite on a 2013 conditional.
You can go ahead if you'd like, their GM is hardly online and no one else from their staff is involved at all Laughing


Im always online....doesnt mean I want to immediately respond to you.
Great...?
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 7567
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At #107, I would be willing to get down on my knees and beg for Nicky Sualua or Seth Payne..... Pray
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 17533
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Hmm. You should see if they'll bite on a 2013 conditional.
You can go ahead if you'd like, their GM is hardly online and no one else from their staff is involved at all Laughing


Im always online....doesnt mean I want to immediately respond to you.
Great...?


Just pointing that out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 7567
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just walking out the door and will be gone for awhile, so Tats, can you make Walker the pick in the draft thread? Apparently SoS is offline. Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20539
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
At #107, I would be willing to get down on my knees and beg for Nicky Sualua or Seth Payne..... Pray
With out 5ths, both seem like reaches to me at 107.
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26310
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
we need to grab walker at #103, its not debatable. AFter him there is a huge dropoff
agreed



We're on OTC, do you wanna do the honors....or should I?
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20539
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
we need to grab walker at #103, its not debatable. AFter him there is a huge dropoff
agreed



We're on OTC, do you wanna do the honors....or should I?
I know. We have 30 minutes still. Wait a little. I've got something being worked out
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20539
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone online, PM me about a possible trade
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheDudeAbides


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 390
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised to see Walker still on the board, actually... I had him ranked quite a bit higher on mine.

I'm pretty sure this mock offseason should get sent to Pete and John - not that real life is anything like this... with fake money, 2013/2014 draft selections that don't really count, etc... but I think we've acted rather realistically (see the KILLER 2013 draft you guys have put together), and STILL have to be in the running for best mock offseason.

The only negative I see is that we really didn't upgrade our QB situation, unless Tannehill is NFL-ready sooner than I think he'll be. We made every effort to get one, but it seemed that the only options were severely overpriced, so we opted to go ape-shyte at a number of other positions and, for my money, upgraded nicely across the board - save for the immediate future at QB.

We're not done yet, but I say, "Well done, gang!"
_________________


TommyC376 on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26310
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
Surprised to see Walker still on the board, actually... I had him ranked quite a bit higher on mine.

I'm pretty sure this mock offseason should get sent to Pete and John - not that real life is anything like this... with fake money, 2013/2014 draft selections that don't really count, etc... but I think we've acted rather realistically (see the KILLER 2013 draft you guys have put together), and STILL have to be in the running for best mock offseason.

The only negative I see is that we really didn't upgrade our QB situation, unless Tannehill is NFL-ready sooner than I think he'll be. We made every effort to get one, but it seemed that the only options were severely overpriced, so we opted to go ape-shyte at a number of other positions and, for my money, upgraded nicely across the board - save for the immediate future at QB.

We're not done yet, but I say, "Well done, gang!"


Not significantly, i agree. But we got our guy. Also, Jason Campbell>Tarvaris Jackson and Josh Johnson>>>>>>>>CBJ. Tannehill has alot of potential
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Zikan


Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Posts: 21
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say I love the look of the team and all the picks you've managed to swindle out of everyone Cool

It was a ton of fun following all this again. Good job Gents
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2079
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry Day please. He had a great combine and he is prototypical Carroll guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2079
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Roundtree. He is a Stud and we need the depth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20539
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
Or Roundtree. He is a Stud and we need the depth.
We actually don't need any depth there.. save maybe a project player at that position late. Have you seen our depth chart?
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group