Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Movie News/Buzz Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinoynk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
The Coens are back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFphYRyH7wc

Beat ya to it on the last page Very Happy (edit: 2 pages back)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are gonna hate this, but I love it. According to an article on IMDb.com the Hollywood Reporter is saying Paul Giamatti is set to become The Rhino in the newest Spiderman film.

When I was a kid, Rhino, Lizard Man and The Green Goblin were my favorite villains, so I love it! Very Happy
thrILL!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
You guys are gonna hate this, but I love it. According to an article on IMDb.com the Hollywood Reporter is saying Paul Giamatti is set to become The Rhino in the newest Spiderman film.

When I was a kid, Rhino, Lizard Man and The Green Goblin were my favorite villains, so I love it! Very Happy

Who the heck is Lizard Man? Laughing

Giamatti is a tiny dude but a great actor. Don't see this as a good fit for such an imposing figure as Rhino but we shall see if he is cast.

Fly Fellowship 6.0
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

Giamatti is a tiny dude but a great actor. Don't see this as a good fit for such an imposing figure as Rhino but we shall see if he is cast.

This is the second casting, that just makes me go Eh? I guess I'll just have to see how it plays out. Weird choice, if anything I'd prefer Foxx as Rhino, and Giamatti as Electro.

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

This is the second casting, that just makes me go Eh? I guess I'll just have to see how it plays out. Weird choice, if anything I'd prefer Foxx as Rhino, and Giamatti as Electro.

Personally, I always saw James Gandolfini as Rhino. I don't know why, I just always did.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

In the very old Spiderman cartoons I watched as a kid (probably long before you were born), The Lizard was often referred to as The Lizard Man. Laughing
thrILL!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upside-Down trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPdlrOP22NM

Inception meets The Notebook. Looks pretty creative and very ambitious. That dude is a bit whiny tho.

Fly Fellowship 6.0
thrILL!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

In the very old Spiderman cartoons I watched as a kid (probably long before you were born), The Lizard was often referred to as The Lizard Man. Laughing

The 90's one had such terrible animation altho so many kids grew up with it there's a nostalgic factor. The Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends from the 80's was dope esp the music. The 60's ones not so much. This new Ultimate Spider-Man is garbage. Spectacular Spider-Man is still the best adaptation I've seen. Premier storytelling, dialogue, and stunning animation. The Venom symbiote arc was exceptional TV. Too bad Sony did jack that take for Spider-Man 3.

Fly Fellowship 6.0
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Upside-Down trailer

Inception meets The Notebook. Looks pretty creative and very ambitious. That dude is a bit whiny tho.

I usually don't like Kirsten Dunst in anything more than a minor role. However, that looks awesome.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the trailer for Now You See Me, several times now and everytime I do, I get even more excited to see it. It's probably my most anticipated film of the year. To me, it's like The Illusionist mixed with The Italian Job. Great ensemble cast.

http://youtu.be/UE5XcjTpsdo
CJ4life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only movie I'm consciously excited about is Man of Steel. Actually, excited probably doesn't do it justice. Very Happy

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

Same here, I just don't see how Giamatti can have the physical presence to play the Rhino. Will just have to see how that plays out if true.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 73 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT: 0
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

The 90's one had such terrible animation altho so many kids grew up with it there's a nostalgic factor. The Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends from the 80's was dope esp the music. The 60's ones not so much. This new Ultimate Spider-Man is garbage. Spectacular Spider-Man is still the best adaptation I've seen. Premier storytelling, dialogue, and stunning animation. The Venom symbiote arc was exceptional TV. Too bad Sony did jack that take for Spider-Man 3.
What??? It was 1 of the first Cartoons to feature computer animation (just backgrounds). You kids nowadays just don't appreciate how cool hand drawn animation is. I suppose you think 90s X-men was bad too Rolling Eyes

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Upside-Down trailer

To me, the colors look washed out, the CGI looks cheesy and the segments where people were hanging upside down made me dizzy. I can see where people who liked Inception, might be into it though. Just not my thing though.
Sandwiche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Upside-Down trailer

This honestly doesn't look good to me at all. Same old story, just add some weird special effects.

takeonme on the sig

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 67 of 99

Jump to: