Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Movie News/Buzz Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gambit Jango

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
While Marvel has all these great ideas and a complete image, it looks like DC and their Justice League is not going well

http://screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-script-writers/

They are forcing it too much. Its just not the right time.

"He brought his doom on himself with his treason but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.”
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambit Jango wrote:
Acgott wrote:
While Marvel has all these great ideas and a complete image, it looks like DC and their Justice League is not going well

What they need to do is slow it down and reboot everything using Man of Steel as a launch point. Than division good individual movies for Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and a Batman reboot to work in the same movieverse.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Gambit Jango wrote:
Acgott wrote:

What they need to do is slow it down and reboot everything using Man of Steel as a launch point. Than division good individual movies for Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and a Batman reboot to work in the same movieverse.

It really is a blessing in disguise. They can take their time and get an actual screenwriter that knows the characters and the universe. I dont necessarily think that all 5 characters need to have origin films before the JLA movie, but this gives them time to see exactly how well Man of Steel does, and maybe give us that Wonder Woman film or Flash film before the group up.

#JDI
thrILL!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside of the Batman films, they have no ground to stand on as far as the quality of their superhero films. Man of Steel needs to change that and if its successful, they should give Snyder the keys to the kingdom. Any Flash, WW movies etc should prolly come after JL. Marvel has the formula down perfectly but they've created excellent lead-in films to Avengers. WB can't be trusted to do the same. Give WW, Flash etc cameos in the other films first.

Amari Cooper for Heisman - 90 rec. 1349 yds, 11 TDs
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Outside of the Batman films, they have no ground to stand on as far as the quality of their superhero films. Man of Steel needs to change that and if its successful, they should give Snyder the keys to the kingdom. Any Flash, WW movies etc should prolly come after JL. Marvel has the formula down perfectly but they've created excellent lead-in films to Avengers. WB can't be trusted to do the same. Give WW, Flash etc cameos in the other films first.

All true. Since they have to reboot Batman they are literally starting from scratch. Man of Steel needs to blow people away for the Justice League movie to have a chance of being made in the next 5 years or so. GL should be rebooted too but more of like a Bana-Norton Hulk kind of reboot. The Flash and WW will probably be tougher to get off the ground. IMO WB should try and make all the origin movies like MoS and the Batmans as opposed to GL and the Marvel movies. Try and set themselves apart from Marvel.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DC needs to go to WB and tell them to stop trying to mess shi* up, and rushing crap. Introduce them to Geoff Johns. Tell WB that he will be running things, and then go from there.

#JDI
thrILL!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
DC needs to go to WB and tell them to stop trying to mess shi* up, and rushing crap. Introduce them to Geoff Johns. Tell WB that he will be running things, and then go from there.

DC = WB = Time Warner

devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

DC = WB = Time Warner

different divisions. The DC side should have input into what happens with the comic characters.

#JDI
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else seen the Olympus Has Fallen trailer? Looks like a pretty sweet action movie. Kind of a Die Hard rip off, just with higher stakes, but the kind of movie Gerard Butler can thrive in IMO.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius

Last edited by THE DUKE on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Has anyone else seen the [=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwx1f0kyNwI]Olympus Has Fallen[/url] trailer? Looks like a pretty sweet action movie. Kind of a Die Hard rip off, just with higher stakes, but the kind of movie Gerard Butler can thrive in IMO.

The trailer does look fun, and its time Butler did something other than weird indy films and rom-coms, but Im waiting for the sequel coming out this summer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2334879/?ref_=sr_1

#JDI
thrILL!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

DC = WB = Time Warner

different divisions. The DC side should have input into what happens with the comic characters.

Ever heard of Geoff Johns? Wink

devils1854

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

DC = WB = Time Warner

Ever heard of Geoff Johns? Wink

Yes. I alluded to him in my first post. He should be the head of the film division, not just the COO of DC Comics. He did tons of great things for Flash, Green Lantern, and the new bad [inappropriate/removed] Aquaman. He needs the creative freedom that Wheedon has from Marvel.

#JDI
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno if it's been posted in here but Riddick has an official release date of September 6th.

I do NOT want to wait that long for my overdue dosage of Richard B. Riddick.

#JDI
Acgott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/301886258572046338

Quote:
Officially like to welcome #PeterDinklage from #GameOfThrones to #XMEN #DaysofFuturePast Very very excited!

So who will he be?
Gambit Jango

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
Has anyone else seen the [=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwx1f0kyNwI]Olympus Has Fallen[/url] trailer? Looks like a pretty sweet action movie. Kind of a Die Hard rip off, just with higher stakes, but the kind of movie Gerard Butler can thrive in IMO.

The trailer does look fun, and its time Butler did something other than weird indy films and rom-coms, but Im waiting for the sequel coming out this summer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2334879/?ref_=sr_1

The only movie I ever loved Butler in was RocknRolla

"He brought his doom on himself with his treason but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.”

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 71 of 99

Jump to: