Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Movie News/Buzz Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jagman777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
RDJ is too busy making mediocre films that make bazillions.

Phoenix is too busy being a rapper. Laughing

I never finished that movie. Maybe one day..
RockyDennis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
My most anticipated film right now is easily The Place Beyond the Pines. I'm not sure a trailer has ever single-handedly grabbed my attention like that one did.

I think I've watched the trailer over 100 times in the last week. Possibly the most well put together trailer I've seen. The movie looks awesome. Gosling's character seems real similar to his character in Drive.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockyDennis wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:
My most anticipated film right now is easily The Place Beyond the Pines. I'm not sure a trailer has ever single-handedly grabbed my attention like that one did.

I think I've watched the trailer over 100 times in the last week. Possibly the most well put together trailer I've seen. The movie looks awesome. Gosling's character seems real similar to his character in Drive.

It looks good but I'm looking forward to Only God Forgives. Gosling, Refn, Muay Thai. Nuff said.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockyDennis wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:

It looks good, don't get me wrong, but it looks very similar to Drive (which I wasn't all that crazy about). I hope this is a better film.

On a different note, maybe it's the haircut or maybe I'm just crazy, but Bradley Cooper looks 10 years younger in this film than he did in Silver Linings Playbook.
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
RockyDennis wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:

It looks good, don't get me wrong, but it looks very similar to Drive (which I wasn't all that crazy about). I hope this is a better film.

On a different note, maybe it's the haircut or maybe I'm just crazy, but Bradley Cooper looks 10 years younger in this film than he did in Silver Linings Playbook.

Feel the same way about TPBTP(and Drive). Hopefully it's faster paced than Drive. The trailer makes it look so so it might be good. Great cast too.

Cooper definitely looks younger. Maybe not 10 years but for sure younger. Looks younger in that trailer too.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
thrILL!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingdom of Heaven

So much better than I remembered. I wish Scott had cast Colin Farrell instead of Bloom. Didn't realize that was Ed Norton playing Baldwin. Brendan Gleeson is always awesome.

Crate Diggin': Hip Hop 101 w/ thrILL! & Willink
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Kingdom of Heaven

So much better than I remembered. I wish Scott had cast Colin Farrell instead of Bloom. Didn't realize that was Ed Norton playing Baldwin. Brendan Gleeson is always awesome.

When does that movie come out?

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Marky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read they might do an Austin Powers 4 and Wayne's World 3 sometime soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark
thrILL!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Kingdom of Heaven

When does that movie come out?

Sorry wrong thread. Confused

Crate Diggin': Hip Hop 101 w/ thrILL! & Willink

Last edited by thrILL! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
BirdsFan06050

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky wrote:
Just read they might do an Austin Powers 4 and Wayne's World 3 sometime soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
RaiderX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Marky wrote:

Thos movies have had their run and were fine for when they were out. At this point it just looks like a way for Myers to refresh his career. Another Shrek or Love Guru?

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
RockyDennis wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:

If it is a quarter as good as drive, it'll be in my top 10 films of the year.

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "present" time of X-Men: Days of Future Past looks to be 1973, 11 years after First Class

http://screenrant.com/x-men-days-future-past-timeline-70s/?_r=true

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Marky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Marky wrote:

Thos movies have had their run and were fine for when they were out. At this point it just looks like a way for Myers to refresh his career. Another Shrek or Love Guru?

Pretty much, but I think another Austin Powers would be awesome, just because a lot of people were in demand for a 4th a while back. Plus I think they are hilarious.

XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those Austin Powers movies didn't age very well IMO.

I loved them when they came out, but it's not as funny anymore.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 69 of 99

Jump to: