Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

When Titania Invades DownTown Nashville Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was the person in here that we all seen on tv during the Miami game during the 09 season?

So no one remembers this guy?

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:

Last edited by Titans fan 617 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tntitans4life17 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Anyone in here have season tix? Wheres everyone trying to sit? If im flying to Nashville im sitting down below some where

I don't have season tickets either so I'm down to try and get near the same section or even same row or whatever.

I sat in the End Zone away from the tunnels last time i went. I feel that that end of the stadium is where the Titans score most of there TDs. That use to be the only End Zone gage seemed to score in

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So any more ideas for this trip? Like to to meet up etc..?

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Yea I'll probably be bringing her if thats cool with every1. Im fine with weeks 3-8. Also my top 3 would be Houston, NE, and Detroit. Wouldn't mind the Jets game either. I don't care, just no a terrible team Laughing Obviously the Houston game will be the most expensive.

Chances are mines will be going to so the more girls the better so i can talk to who ever goes and the women can talk together

Yep. Are we thinking more then 1 day staying? I'd figure going down there maybe Friday Night and staying till Sunday after the game. Ill likely get lost on the way down to Tennessee though. Dont really want to fly there, I'm scared. Laughing

If you fly out of Baltimore it's not to bad. I flew down 2 years ago for the VY Meltdown game. First experience flying was scared before hand its not to bad

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it looks like my choices are down to going to Tennessee for a weekend and seeing a Titans game or going to Florida for a week and staying in a resort and going to the amusement parks. I want to go to Tennessee but the GF wants Florida. Tough choice Crying or Very sad
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
So it looks like my choices are down to going to Tennessee for a weekend and seeing a Titans game or going to Florida for a week and staying in a resort and going to the amusement parks. I want to go to Tennessee but the GF wants Florida. Tough choice Crying or Very sad

Titans are in Miami this year do both Laughing I had to do the resort ammusment park thing last year

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Titans are in Miami this year do both Laughing I had to do the resort ammusment park thing last year

Screw that. I want to see a game at LP Field. My GF wants to see 1 to but she loves Florida.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Screw that. I want to see a game at LP Field. My GF wants to see 1 to but she loves Florida.

Put your foot down lol a few slaps and shel be put in her place

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

As someone who has been to Florida six or seven times and LP once, LP is the better option. Always.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So lets just say that the "leaked schedule" is true what came should we pick? I say ether the Detroit game or the Indy game if we really want a sure win

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I like the Lion game. Schwartz and some old Titans return. Some other games I like are opening day against the Bears and the Steelers game bc I hate the Steelers. Love to snatch 1 of them ugly towels from 1 of their fans and stomp on it Laughing
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Yea I like the Lion game. Schwartz and some old Titans return. Some other games I like are opening day against the Bears and the Steelers game bc I hate the Steelers. Love to snatch 1 of them ugly towels from 1 of their fans and stomp on it Laughing

Ill never stomp a towel. After what happened to the Titans when we stomped 1 in 08 no thanks but it sicks cuz that NFL schedule is fake. I dont know why some guy spent time to make that. But it will be released the 17th so we'll see what game we choose then but just for the sake of talking for me if that schedule was real i would say we should pick Detroit

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So next Tuesdays the big day. The schedule will be released. The sooner the better on a game we choose to see. Im in a Union we had to bid our vacations i bid the 4th week of the NFL Season but my boss said i can move it if need be i told him i was going to Nashville for the Titans then he fired me Laughing j.k But kind of excited cant wait to see how the schedule draws for us

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

This is why I love my wife. Our vacation time is spent going to 2-3 football games a year. One Nebraska game for her and one Titans or Wisconsin game for me. In good years I get both Very Happy

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

This is why I love my wife. Our vacation time is spent going to 2-3 football games a year. One Nebraska game for her and one Titans or Wisconsin game for me. In good years I get both Very Happy

Yea but she's been wanting to go to a Titan game as well. Just not that far away. She loves Locker, thinks he's cute Laughing I even tried to sway her with Nashville being the country music capital of the world bc she loves country. Can't get her to budge though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: