Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

When Titania Invades DownTown Nashville Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: When Titania Invades DownTown Nashville Thread Reply with quote

Well i started the thread i dont know how this is gonna go but im 100% vacationing in Nashville this year. I picked the vaca 2 years ago for the Pitt game my gf picked Disney in Florida last year so its my pick this year im already picking Tennessee this year. I have atleast 2 more trips to Nashville left in me before im bound to knock someone up. Iv seen the Pats Broncos Jets Texans and Steelers. So this year im not as picky on who i see this year but like i said late Sept early to mid Oct what do you guys think? I will be 23 when this trip happens so im ready for a great time bar hoping in DownTown Nashville so give some ideas on how we should do this. all give my overall plan right here and everyone build off of it from there. PM me if anyone wants to talk to me direct if you want my real name i can PM you that too but lets have a serious discussion on setting this bad boy up

When: Any week we play at home between Week 3 through Week 8

Against Who: Here are my top 3 choices granted we have no idea how the schedules gonna go but my 3 choices are 1)Indy 2)Det 3)Chic

List Of Whos 100% Going
1)Titans Fan 617
2)tntitans4life17

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 8 Tackles 5 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 9 Tackles 4 Assist 1 Sack

Last edited by Titans fan 617 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said before, I shouldn't have a problem going to a game. But since I'll only be 20 by that time, I can't do the whole bar thing. I'm sure my GF will get me tickets for it just as long as I get her tickets for a Mac Miller concert in April.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Like I said before, I shouldn't have a problem going to a game. But since I'll only be 20 by that time, I can't do the whole bar thing. I'm sure my GF will get me tickets for it just as long as I get her tickets for a Mac Miller concert in April.

Will you be bringing your gf with you? And do you agree that Week3 through Week 8 is the best timeline to choose a game? Who are your top 3 teams youd want to see next year

Sig by daboyle250

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I'll probably be bringing her if thats cool with every1. Im fine with weeks 3-8. Also my top 3 would be Houston, NE, and Detroit. Wouldn't mind the Jets game either. I don't care, just no a terrible team Laughing Obviously the Houston game will be the most expensive.
tntitans4life17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in as 100% going. Just need to figure out the game. I don't have a personal preference for the game. I'll let y'all who don't live here figure that out since you only get one game.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Yea I'll probably be bringing her if thats cool with every1. Im fine with weeks 3-8. Also my top 3 would be Houston, NE, and Detroit. Wouldn't mind the Jets game either. I don't care, just no a terrible team Laughing Obviously the Houston game will be the most expensive.

Chances are mines will be going to so the more girls the better so i can talk to who ever goes and the women can talk together

Sig by daboyle250

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Chances are mines will be going to so the more girls the better so i can talk to who ever goes and the women can talk together

Yep. Are we thinking more then 1 day staying? I'd figure going down there maybe Friday Night and staying till Sunday after the game. Ill likely get lost on the way down to Tennessee though. Dont really want to fly there, I'm scared. Laughing
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Yep. Are we thinking more then 1 day staying? I'd figure going down there maybe Friday Night and staying till Sunday after the game. Ill likely get lost on the way down to Tennessee though. Dont really want to fly there, I'm scared. Laughing

Ya il be there from about Friday till about Mon or Tues I love Nashville I alwways have alot of fun there

Sig by daboyle250

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Ya il be there from about Friday till about Mon or Tues I love Nashville I alwways have alot of fun there

Will you be driving or flying?
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Will you be driving or flying?

Flying theres a million flights in an out of Boston each day an none go directly to Nashville. So i usually have to get a connection flight in another city. Theres a slim chance SouthWest has a direct flight but everytime iv checked they didnt

Sig by daboyle250

VYoung10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am for sure coming down from Montana to go to a game this year with the gf, so if we can get a good enough heads up, I will make sure its for this game.

2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83 - CUT
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
I am for sure coming down from Montana to go to a game this year with the gf, so if we can get a good enough heads up, I will make sure its for this game.

Don't worry about the heads up. I'm sure we'll be planning this for the whole offseason.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:

Don't worry about the heads up. I'm sure we'll be planning this for the whole offseason.

Ya im gonna do my best to keep this thrwad alive ofcourse it will doe down but once thw schedules are released wel really get the ball rolling

Sig by daboyle250

gibbythemute

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not a big fan of downtown but its not bad during football season. The bar scene is pretty typical as to what to expect. You'll probably hear a Journey cover from every band in every bar.

Hooters on 2ndthe is my favorite because its more of a sporty atmosphere as opposed to the blandness of [inappropriate/removed] at most of the bars. Im not sure if they still do but I know a lot of players would catch a meal at Hooters after games when I lived there.

The Beer Cellar underneath Hooters, also owned by Hooters is pretty relaxed, good jukebox, and good selection of beers. All the Hooter girls mingle down there after shifts as well..
hint hint.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
I'm scared. We've poked the beast and He's now arose.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea maybe we can go to Hooters Saturday Night. Wish I was turning 21 in August instead of 20 Mad then I could go to the bars.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: