Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Upgrade Build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G08

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject: Upgrade Build Reply with quote

I've noticed this site is on a pretty old build... has ownership/management put any thought into updating/upgrading?

It would make the mobile experience much better as well, which I think would drive even more traffic in for you.

Just my $.02; I mainly am here for the content but I think cleaning up some things could make this site that much better.
SemperFeist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice to see some sort of upgrade. Trying to use my phone or tablet isn't great.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: