Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EF Fantasy Baseball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31280
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'll change the time if it doesn't work for someone.

For now, I'll push it to 7PM EST on the same date. If someone can't make that time, I'll probably move it to another day.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnnygunnz


Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 4308
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you rather keep Buster Posey for $15, Willin Rosario for $7, or Carlos Beltran for $9? I'm thinking BPA at thinner positions with the top 2, and I really don't think Beltran will repeat last years numbers. Also, this is out of $260 total money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34626
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm replacing Hockey right?
_________________


If you're gonna win a sig bet, at least do a better job than this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34626
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felix Hernandez
Jered Weaver
Justin Upton
Miguel Cabrera
_________________


If you're gonna win a sig bet, at least do a better job than this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 11771
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
I'm replacing Hockey right?


I don't think so, braj.
_________________

808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 8355
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Felix Hernandez
Jered Weaver
Justin Upton
Miguel Cabrera

Unless I'm looking at the wrong rosters I think you just named Hockey's keepers.

I think this is your team:

Quote:
McNabbMcFadden:
C Alex Avila
1B Allen Craig
1B Paul Goldschmidt
1B Eric Hosmer
2B Chase Utley
SS Ian Desmond
3B Evan Longoria
3B Mike Moustakas
3B Kyle Seager
OF Jose Bautista
OF Carl Crawford
OF Jacoby Ellsbury
OF Alex Gordon
OF Curtis Granderson
OF Hunter Pence

SP Yu Darvish
SP RA Dickey
SP Gio Gonzalez
SP Dan Haren
SP Phil Hughes
SP Max Scherzer
RP Mike Adams
RP Luke Gregerson
RP David Hernandez
RP Carlos Marmol
RP Addison Reed
RP Tom Wilhelmsen

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23955
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
How can I see my team?

Second post.

Front Page!
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 15 Gm/ 82 Rec/ 1269Yds/ 10 TD/ 15 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34626
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Felix Hernandez
Jered Weaver
Justin Upton
Miguel Cabrera

Unless I'm looking at the wrong rosters I think you just named Hockey's keepers.

I think this is your team:

Quote:
McNabbMcFadden:
C Alex Avila
1B Allen Craig
1B Paul Goldschmidt
1B Eric Hosmer
2B Chase Utley
SS Ian Desmond
3B Evan Longoria
3B Mike Moustakas
3B Kyle Seager
OF Jose Bautista
OF Carl Crawford
OF Jacoby Ellsbury
OF Alex Gordon
OF Curtis Granderson
OF Hunter Pence

SP Yu Darvish
SP RA Dickey
SP Gio Gonzalez
SP Dan Haren
SP Phil Hughes
SP Max Scherzer
RP Mike Adams
RP Luke Gregerson
RP David Hernandez
RP Carlos Marmol
RP Addison Reed
RP Tom Wilhelmsen


Sorry wasn't sure which team I was replacing. It's not updated really.
_________________


If you're gonna win a sig bet, at least do a better job than this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23955
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ It was if you had looked at the second post on the front page as E27 suggested. Wink
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 15 Gm/ 82 Rec/ 1269Yds/ 10 TD/ 15 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mm6492


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 23514
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO I'm gonna keep Votto and Hamilton.

Then to pick from Zimmerman, Adam Jones, David Price, Jay Bruce, and CC.

Time to thinks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44829
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyward is definately a keeper, not sure where to go from there.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2675
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Heyward is definately a keeper, not sure where to go from there.


I think I'd keep Reyes, Heyward, Doc and Kimbrel if I were you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44829
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Heyward is definately a keeper, not sure where to go from there.


I think I'd keep Reyes, Heyward, Doc and Kimbrel if I were you.


Kimbrel would be one of them as well. Doc would be nice if it were a bounceback year. Reyes is the tricky one, not sure how he'll do up there.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31280
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnygunnz wrote:
Would you rather keep Buster Posey for $15, Willin Rosario for $7, or Carlos Beltran for $9? I'm thinking BPA at thinner positions with the top 2, and I really don't think Beltran will repeat last years numbers. Also, this is out of $260 total money.

I'd keep Rosario out of those 3.

Posey is the clearly the top catcher, but I've always felt catchers are too risky to invest highly in. Rosario is supposed to be hitting 5th behind Tulowitzki & Cargo this year, while getting more AB's. A lot of potential for him this year after a good year last season.

Dr. Philly wrote:
Meco wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Heyward is definately a keeper, not sure where to go from there.


I think I'd keep Reyes, Heyward, Doc and Kimbrel if I were you.


Kimbrel would be one of them as well. Doc would be nice if it were a bounceback year. Reyes is the tricky one, not sure how he'll do up there.

Reyes would be a no-brainer for me. Obviously his injury history is concerning, but hitting at the top of that lineup could put him back into the top 10 this year IMO.

The question is how much you believe in Halladay. If you've got doubts, I'd keep Latos.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44829
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Injuries plus that turf worries me about Reyes. Healthy Halladay would bank me at least 17 wins and a solid ERA.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 27 of 84

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group