Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EF Fantasy Baseball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 31434
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
I still have no clue who I am keeping out of about 7 players. SO what is the Draft order again? Overall finish from the playoffs last season?


Quote:
2012 Draft Order:
1. Blahman88 (replacement)
2. ninjapirate
3. mm6492
4. McDawkins520
5. JohnnyGunnz
6. Eagles27
7. Nabbs4u
8. Hockey5djh
9. Kyle1818
10. Jroc04


#7 Fabulous!!! Rolling Eyes Stuck between You and Hockey. Can it get any worse from a strategic standpoint? Evil or Very Mad


hey you have 7 good players and I only have 2 so, hush.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 30735
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
We all know how serpentine drafts work, picking 2nd is more of a burden to a bad team then a good thing.

It's better than picking at the bottom.

And if you want to trade down then you're free to do so.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22114
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
We all know how serpentine drafts work, picking 2nd is more of a burden to a bad team then a good thing.

It's better than picking at the bottom.

And if you want to trade down then you're free to do so.


Wait your not allowing trading spots are you? That was a joke right? Are we not just drafting in the spots we are given (whether by comp or rankings) as always?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 32998
Location: State College, PA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already being the Giants forum FFBL token Eagles member.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 30735
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
We all know how serpentine drafts work, picking 2nd is more of a burden to a bad team then a good thing.

It's better than picking at the bottom.

And if you want to trade down then you're free to do so.


Wait your not allowing trading spots are you? That was a joke right? Are we not just drafting in the spots we are given (whether by comp or rankings) as always?

Yahoo allows you to trade draft picks now.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6307
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you already know I want in Very Happy
_________________

Maple Leafs: It's over
Phillies: 3-4 (Brewers)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 30735
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
As you already know I want in Very Happy

You are the first replacement.

I won't invite you until I have responses from all of last years members though. That way you can choose your team should we need more than 1 replacement.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22114
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
We all know how serpentine drafts work, picking 2nd is more of a burden to a bad team then a good thing.

It's better than picking at the bottom.

And if you want to trade down then you're free to do so.


Wait your not allowing trading spots are you? That was a joke right? Are we not just drafting in the spots we are given (whether by comp or rankings) as always?

Yahoo allows you to trade draft picks now.


Using what as collateral? A computer generated value system? Given our usual 90 seconds per pick ,how exactly would that work anyways during the draft? Personally I say leave it as is so a can of worms isn't open up down the line. Then again I know very little about trading picks via Yahoo so investigate I must. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 30735
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Using what as collateral? A computer generated value system? Given our usual 90 seconds per pick ,how exactly would that work anyways during the draft? Personally I say leave it as is so a can of worms isn't open up down the line. Then again I know very little about trading picks via Yahoo so investigate I must. Wink

If picks are traded prior to the draft I can make a custom order.

You can also add draft picks when proposing a trade. For example, a team that is trying to make an addition near the deadline can offer up their first round pick to a team out of the playoff hunt.

There will be a check box for draft picks like there are for players when you propose a trade.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22114
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Using what as collateral? A computer generated value system? Given our usual 90 seconds per pick ,how exactly would that work anyways during the draft? Personally I say leave it as is so a can of worms isn't open up down the line. Then again I know very little about trading picks via Yahoo so investigate I must. Wink

If picks are traded prior to the draft I can make a custom order.

You can also add draft picks when proposing a trade. For example, a team that is trying to make an addition near the deadline can offer up their first round pick to a team out of the playoff hunt.

There will be a check box for draft picks like there are for players when you propose a trade.


So all trades have to be sealed and completed "before the draft". None during? So if someone (hypothetical of course) was dumb enough to trade the #1 pick for # 7 and #250 that would be allowed?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 30735
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
So all trades have to be sealed and completed "before the draft". None during? So if someone (hypothetical of course) was dumb enough to trade the #1 pick for # 7 and #250 that would be allowed?

Yes, it has to be completed prior to the keeper deadline as well. I need to time to enter the keepers, potentially make a custom order, & lock the teams.

And yes a team could make a deal like that. However like with all other trades it will be reviewed. So if that deal were to hypothetically happen I would have no choice but to veto it.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22114
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
So all trades have to be sealed and completed "before the draft". None during? So if someone (hypothetical of course) was dumb enough to trade the #1 pick for # 7 and #250 that would be allowed?

Yes, it has to be completed prior to the keeper deadline as well. I need to time to enter the keepers, potentially make a custom order, & lock the teams.

And yes a team could make a deal like that. However like with all other trades it will be reviewed. So if that deal were to hypothetically happen I would have no choice but to veto it.


Its going to be hard to trade away picks in advance not knowing who is and is not available in the top 10-40. Sounds like alot of unecessary work for you boss, but hey I'm just a squirrel. Cool Have fun!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 30735
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
So all trades have to be sealed and completed "before the draft". None during? So if someone (hypothetical of course) was dumb enough to trade the #1 pick for # 7 and #250 that would be allowed?

Yes, it has to be completed prior to the keeper deadline as well. I need to time to enter the keepers, potentially make a custom order, & lock the teams.

And yes a team could make a deal like that. However like with all other trades it will be reviewed. So if that deal were to hypothetically happen I would have no choice but to veto it.


Its going to be hard to trade away picks in advance not knowing who is and is not available in the top 15-40. Sounds like alot of unecessary work for you boss, but hey I'm just a squirrel. Cool Have fun!

Well luckily I'm not expecting any of those deals. Laughing
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6307
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
As you already know I want in Very Happy

You are the first replacement.

I won't invite you until I have responses from all of last years members though. That way you can choose your team should we need more than 1 replacement.


Thank you very much sir. Great news.
_________________

Maple Leafs: It's over
Phillies: 3-4 (Brewers)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10304
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipDvCSL-hKg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 3 of 69

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group