Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KT's Cuts, Trades, Free Agency, 7 rounds and draft day trade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clvbrowns wrote:
stopped reading when i saw flyn go back to green bay

Its a typo. I was going to fix it the other day and never got around to it. I'm sure I wrote it in the pick eplainations, but Matt Flynn is suppose to be listed as Cleveland, not Green Bay. I wasn't thinking when I typed apparently.

Jamison on the sig
onejayhawk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

17. Kansas City(Cin via Oak) :: David DeCastro OG Stanford
-They played their cards right when dealing with Cincinnati because they get their trade back, an extra 3rd, and they land their #1 target.

43. Kansas City :: Alameda Ta'amu NT Washingon

76. Kansas City :: Orson Charles TE Georgia

85. Kansas City(Cincinnati) :: Brandon Mosley RT Auburn

Not bad. The biggest problem is that they would not trade down with a plum like Trent Richardson on the board, need, value and premium position. Take Richardson, give them an OT in round 2 and Chapman in round 3.

I like the trade down if TR is off the board.

J

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id rather see the phins sign flynn and pick either a DE, CB, OT, or Richardson. If they should be outbid for flynn, trading up for griffin looks good.

If the phins get outbid for a fa qb I would expect them to be players in free agency for 4/3 defensive players.

Props to Braylon4MVP on the Sig!
midniterc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the Redskins, I don't think it's very likely that they trade up twice in one draft. Last year, hey traded down and look to be very sharp with draft value. Blackmon is a good pick for them, but I think they can still get him at #6. If not, then they can always use an OT like Reiff or trade down to collect some ammo for their next move. The next move, trading up for Tannehill is a great move. I'm not sure he will still be there. If he's still there, they probably won't need to trade so far into the first round because no teams left in the first round have a need for a QB. Cleveland at #37 would be the first team I would have to worry about taking Tannehill.

When the Redskins do start picking again, in the 4th round, you did a good job with picking positions of need or improvement. You included two ILBs, but that is okay because three out of the four ILBs from last year are currently free agents. The will probably bring back Fletcher, and they might bring back Fox, but McIntosh is gone and it wouldn't hurt to keep an extra ILB on the practice squad.
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could rip on you for YEARS as per your challenges with the English language. Very Happy Decent draft for the Bills, though. Wink
waremd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

14. Dallas :: Courtney Upshaw DE/LB Alabama - B+
45. Dallas :: Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina - B
83. Dallas :: Billy Winn DE Boise State - D-
Kendall Reyes is a much more aggressive pass rusher and Winn does not fit Dallas's changing schemes
117. Dallas :: Phillip Blake OC Baylor - C+
Josh Chapman is the true Nose Tackle Dallas needs and much better fill for the 4th round
155. Dallas :: Donnie Fletcher CB Boston College - C-
David Molk is a versitile Center that can also switch to guard, another need filled
186. Dallas :: Justin Bethel CB Presbyterian - ?
Rhett Ellison is the replacement we need for Bennett and is my number 2 TE.
224. Dallas :: Taylor Thompson DE/LB Southern Methodist - F
Donte Paige Moss fits what we need for depth and future on the end position, Taylor is incredibly undersized and would not fit our rotation.
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: hmmmm Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
clvbrowns wrote:
stopped reading when i saw flyn go back to green bay

Its a typo. I was going to fix it the other day and never got around to it. I'm sure I wrote it in the pick eplainations, but Matt Flynn is suppose to be listed as Cleveland, not Green Bay. I wasn't thinking when I typed apparently.

Now the Cleveland Mock is A+++. LOL. I like a lot of the players you drafted but your first 3 picks seem like a stretch.

1 - Floyd is not worth a #4 overall. Too many other players on the boards that would be better BPA. Q Couples, Kalil, Claiborne would all be better picks because they are higher talent.

Jenkins - problem is there isn't much different in my mind between him and the next CB in line. What else could we get here that is needed that is a huge jump in talent from the next guy? You gotta ask yourself that.

Jones - You might be on to something here. If he is Zach Brown with football IQ then you draft him and don't look back.

As for the rest, Joe Adams could be a 4th but I'm not going to give you grief over it. Doubling up on RT in the 4th round is a good idea and the rest of the draft is a crap shoot anyways. I'd also aim for a FA WR as well. We really do need a true vet familiar with WCO on this team. That is half the reason the O sucked this year.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
clvbrowns

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok well if flynn is signing elsewhere it makes more sense... and since its here Smile.. however pretty sure 2 wr have never gone in top 4... plus unless he blows away at combine thats a crazy reach.. we could take him at 22 prob
LM62

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Kellen Moore falling all the way to the 7th round I would like to think that Jerry Jones would take him as someone to groom for the replacement of Romo in the next couple of years. Plus dont see them signing Edwards since WR is a luxury for the Cowboys right now. The signing of Tolbert... I can see where this is coming from with the injury concerns but can draft a much cheaper backup.
Vannmann

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A++++ for the Cowboys giving us a solid team

QB Romo, McGee, ?
RB Murray, Jones, Tolbert
FB Fiamatta
WR Austin, Bryant, Edwards
TE Witten, Phillips, Linthicum
OC Blake, Costa, Kowalski
OG Arkin, Grubbs, Nagy, Kowalski
OT Smith, Free, Parnell, ?

I like the look of that oh and the Upshaw, Iloka and Gilmore will do Wonders
Kaiowas05

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami make zero moves in FA and then blow up their draft? so in total we add three players this year wouldn't be great moves

We need O-line urgently (not first round hopefully) only 3 of our starting line are back next year and the line was leaky as it was. RG3 would be dead in 4 weeks.

also Reggie bush trade was a swap of 6th rounders, not a 5th.
MPjeffryred

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with doing a seven rounder is that you must be the master of both team needs and recent trades. You blew the Saints draft in a big way. The need is mainly defense as again the Saints led the league in offense and were second in scoring. If the defense does not fold vs. the Niners, the Saints would have probably ended up in and won the Super Bowl. (They beat the Giants by 25 points and shreded their secondary)
So you have a RB in round three and a QB in round four. Did you run out of ideas, because those are pitiful, ignorant choices. In round 5, you have a raw Hicks who will not contribute early and may not make it at all. The DT is an important position and will be addressed by the Saints in the second or third round unless Free Agency intervenes.
And, genius, the Saints own Washington's sixth rounder (part of Brown trade) and Miami's (Bush trade, they swapped spots with Miami). So, how is that going to affect Washington who does not have a sixth round pick to trade?????? If one attempts such an effort (which I respect) one must be accurate with draft choices and team needs. Please do a better job for the Saints than you have done. Or, you will not have any credibility with those who are informed. They make shake their heads, laugh at you, or both.
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPjeffryred wrote:
The problem with doing a seven rounder is that you must be the master of both team needs and recent trades. You blew the Saints draft in a big way. The need is mainly defense as again the Saints led the league in offense and were second in scoring. If the defense does not fold vs. the Niners, the Saints would have probably ended up in and won the Super Bowl. (They beat the Giants by 25 points and shreded their secondary)
So you have a RB in round three and a QB in round four. Did you run out of ideas, because those are pitiful, ignorant choices. In round 5, you have a raw Hicks who will not contribute early and may not make it at all. The DT is an important position and will be addressed by the Saints in the second or third round unless Free Agency intervenes.
And, genius, the Saints own Washington's sixth rounder (part of Brown trade) and Miami's (Bush trade, they swapped spots with Miami). So, how is that going to affect Washington who does not have a sixth round pick to trade?????? If one attempts such an effort (which I respect) one must be accurate with draft choices and team needs. Please do a better job for the Saints than you have done. Or, you will not have any credibility with those who are informed. They make shake their heads, laugh at you, or both.

The 6th round pick you claim to own is a conditional pick, and the conditions were not met as Brown did not go to the Pro Bowl, nor play 90% of the teams snaps.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5306133

Please do a better job with your arguments next time, or, you will have not have any credibility with those who are informed. They may shake their heads, laugh at you, or both.

I took the trades right off GBN and they do not yet have the Bush trade listed, and the only thing I can find has you being wrong again.

Says here its a swap of the 6th rounder, not 4th.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/30767/at-last-details-of-reggie-bush-trade

Jamison on the sig
bigdog2372

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't see the Bucs not drafting a single OLB as it's, at minimum, our second biggest need.

Big "Thanks" to IAmPacman for creating this Sig!
superbowlbound

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be the ABSOLUTE worst offseason for the jets. no safety help and wr wont b sparano's biggest priority this draft...decastro there at the least.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: