Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Metzelaars to coach tight ends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyC376

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Metzelaars to coach tight ends Reply with quote

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article720155.ece

Quote:
The greatest tight end in Buffalo Bills history has a deal to join coach Chan Gailey's staff.

Pete Metzelaars has agreed to fill the last opening on the Bills' coaching staff, a source close to the situation told The News. Bills great Jim Kelly, who strongly recommended Metzelaars to Gailey, tweeted the agreement. It's not expected the Bills will announce the move until a contract is signed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Love this move!

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome!

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
Lets Go Buffalo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is another great move in the right direction. Metz was great and Chandler should be even better when they do a deal. Many of you dont care for Coach Gailey and GM Nix but I think things are comming together nicely. Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!! Very Happy
CLoSkills69

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love NOTHING more than to somehow sign Martellus Bennett from Dallas instead of Chandler. I think he would do great on this team, much more athletic than Scott. Has the background similar to Gates, Finley, Graham, Gonzalez in the sense they all played very competitive AAU/College basketball at some point in their lives. He just got stuck behind Witten.
dabs21nike

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CLoSkills69 wrote:
I would love NOTHING more than to somehow sign Martellus Bennett from Dallas instead of Chandler. I think he would do great on this team, much more athletic than Scott. Has the background similar to Gates, Finley, Graham, Gonzalez in the sense they all played very competitive AAU/College basketball at some point in their lives. He just got stuck behind Witten.

I agree that we need a more athletic TE. Just look at the playoff teams this year, most of them have a TE that can stretch the field. Gronkowski, Hernandez, Davis, Graham, Daniels, Finley, Gonzalez, etc. Bennett could be a great fit. I think Metzalaars will help whoever the TE is a ton.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: