You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim V3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fretgod99

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
I'm going through Skyrim again, too. Enchanting, Alchemy, and Smithing to 100. So now I'm playing god mode. Probably shouldn't do that because it takes any challenge out of it.

But whatever. Sometimes it's fun to stand there and punch a legendary dragon to death while it tries to harm you in any conceivable way and fails miserably.
You're still alive?
Not even a little bit.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
fretgod99

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
I'm going through Skyrim again, too. Enchanting, Alchemy, and Smithing to 100. So now I'm playing god mode. Probably shouldn't do that because it takes any challenge out of it.

But whatever. Sometimes it's fun to stand there and punch a legendary dragon to death while it tries to harm you in any conceivable way and fails miserably.
with dragonbone armor? I'm slowly making my way through my first playthrough. I thin I'm only about 30 hours in or so. Haven't played in a few weeks, but I think I'm around level 35
Yeah, Dragonbone. I'll also make a suit of Dragonscale armor so I can level my Light Armor rating.

Think my armor rating is like 19,000 something. It caps out at like 570, but 19k because lulz. The plan is to put all the magic reduction enchantments on the Dragonscale armor and jewelry so I can also level my magic skills (went sword and board for my basic setup).

100 Alchemy with 5/5 Alchemist, Physician, and Benefactor (the last two really only for bumping resale value to get money), 100 Smithing (only one side), and 100 Enchantment (with all the skills) pretty much breaks the game, so buyer beware. It can be kind of fun to go punch a Mammoth and then have a couple of Giants attack you so you can speed-level your Restoration, Heavy/Light Armor, and Block, though.

Getting Speech high enough so you can get the perk that lets you sell any item to any vendor is super helpful.
that sounds like a lot of work
Not really. It's also a way to get loads and loads of money, since you can start making really expensive potions and to level smithing and enchanting you'll be making tons of enchanted iron daggers.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
SimsZilla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought the game and i was playing some quest where a cultist tried killing me so i did that quest line and uhhh yeah i am trying to fight this lurker so im passing on that right now. i looked it up and im wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too low of a level do be doing this (im level 10) lol
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SimsZilla wrote:
bought the game and i was playing some quest where a cultist tried killing me so i did that quest line and uhhh yeah i am trying to fight this lurker so im passing on that right now. i looked it up and im wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too low of a level do be doing this (im level 10) lol

The whole island of Solstheim is a tough place if you're a low level.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:

with dragonbone armor? I'm slowly making my way through my first playthrough. I thin I'm only about 30 hours in or so. Haven't played in a few weeks, but I think I'm around level 35
Yeah, Dragonbone. I'll also make a suit of Dragonscale armor so I can level my Light Armor rating.

Think my armor rating is like 19,000 something. It caps out at like 570, but 19k because lulz. The plan is to put all the magic reduction enchantments on the Dragonscale armor and jewelry so I can also level my magic skills (went sword and board for my basic setup).

100 Alchemy with 5/5 Alchemist, Physician, and Benefactor (the last two really only for bumping resale value to get money), 100 Smithing (only one side), and 100 Enchantment (with all the skills) pretty much breaks the game, so buyer beware. It can be kind of fun to go punch a Mammoth and then have a couple of Giants attack you so you can speed-level your Restoration, Heavy/Light Armor, and Block, though.

Getting Speech high enough so you can get the perk that lets you sell any item to any vendor is super helpful.
Not really. It's also a way to get loads and loads of money, since you can start making really expensive potions and to level smithing and enchanting you'll be making tons of enchanted iron daggers.

FF Big Brother III Winner Cool
[sig by El ramster]
blueswedeshoes wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
I don't hunt
So I gathered.
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just turned in an application to get a duplex in real life but I don't think my chances are very good since I don't have 100 speech in real life and I'm not not even the thane of the town
cddolphin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Just turned in an application to get a duplex in real life but I don't think my chances are very good since I don't have 100 speech in real life and I'm not not even the thane of the town

What would you say your speech level IRL is?
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
Tyty wrote:

Probably like a 5 maybe. I had some sob stories to milk their sympathies but I never found the appropriate window to use them. I'm sure a level 20 or so could've pulled it off
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:

I'm about a 20 Laughing

At least George will leave Indy soon.
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
You can make it easier on yourself by using the wiki.

bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

uesp >>>>
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

uesp >>>>
True story. My bad.

Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

uesp >>>>

That got me through the entire game tbh
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um. So....

Lost in the fanfare of the creation club......

IS THE FACT BRUMA IS FINALLY OUT!!!!

Who is playing this already?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96
Page 96 of 96

Jump to: