You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim V3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 94, 95, 96  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thalmor dominatrix bdogitch is like a solid foot taller than me
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda enjoying the dark brotherhood reborn quest line.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
Tyty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:

Me every time you talk about PC mods
Tyty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just beat the last part, killed Alduin. Pretty easy because my level and gear lol. Ended up with 347 hours played in like 2 months. I love skyrim. It was a lot of fun my third time through it. But now I'm done and probably done posting in here too Laughing Bye y'all.
fretgod99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going through Skyrim again, too. Enchanting, Alchemy, and Smithing to 100. So now I'm playing god mode. Probably shouldn't do that because it takes any challenge out of it.

But whatever. Sometimes it's fun to stand there and punch a legendary dragon to death while it tries to harm you in any conceivable way and fails miserably.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
I'm going through Skyrim again, too. Enchanting, Alchemy, and Smithing to 100. So now I'm playing god mode. Probably shouldn't do that because it takes any challenge out of it.

But whatever. Sometimes it's fun to stand there and punch a legendary dragon to death while it tries to harm you in any conceivable way and fails miserably.
with dragonbone armor? I'm slowly making my way through my first playthrough. I thin I'm only about 30 hours in or so. Haven't played in a few weeks, but I think I'm around level 35

FF Big Brother III Winner Cool
[sig by El ramster]
blueswedeshoes wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
I don't hunt
So I gathered.
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:

Me every time you talk about PC mods
Get with the program dude.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:

with dragonbone armor? I'm slowly making my way through my first playthrough. I thin I'm only about 30 hours in or so. Haven't played in a few weeks, but I think I'm around level 35

I'm rockin' Hide Armor, Stormcloak Officer Bracers, and Leather Boots on my Khajiit. With the Alik'r Hood. Looks pretty sweet with my Scimitar.

Last edited by bucsfan333 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
salmar80

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Just beat the last part, killed Alduin. Pretty easy because my level and gear lol. Ended up with 347 hours played in like 2 months. I love skyrim. It was a lot of fun my third time through it. But now I'm done and probably done posting in here too Laughing Bye y'all.

Thanks for the sarcastic playthrough series. Loved it! Hope you do it again with some other game.

ALMOST made buy a digital copy, but the Special Ed ended the sales for the old and fully moddable version Sad
fretgod99

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:

Yeah, Dragonbone. I'll also make a suit of Dragonscale armor so I can level my Light Armor rating.

Think my armor rating is like 19,000 something. It caps out at like 570, but 19k because lulz. The plan is to put all the magic reduction enchantments on the Dragonscale armor and jewelry so I can also level my magic skills (went sword and board for my basic setup).

100 Alchemy with 5/5 Alchemist, Physician, and Benefactor (the last two really only for bumping resale value to get money), 100 Smithing (only one side), and 100 Enchantment (with all the skills) pretty much breaks the game, so buyer beware. It can be kind of fun to go punch a Mammoth and then have a couple of Giants attack you so you can speed-level your Restoration, Heavy/Light Armor, and Block, though.

Getting Speech high enough so you can get the perk that lets you sell any item to any vendor is super helpful.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resto loopin'. I think the USKP removes it.
fretgod99

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Resto loopin'. I think the USKP removes it.
I'm on PS3, so not an option. But if it does remove it, that's a good thing. Even without it, though, you can still upgrade things to a pretty ridiculous degree. Not utterly game-breaking without Fortify Restoration, but still pretty much Godmode.

And I didn't even loop it much. Think twice maybe? My Fortify Enchant potions are like 2900%. Base Alchemy/Smithing gear is like 209%.

EDIT: Mostly, I'm bored enough to see if I can Legendary a bunch of skills so I can get all the skill points.

MrDrew wrote:
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:

Yeah, Dragonbone. I'll also make a suit of Dragonscale armor so I can level my Light Armor rating.

Think my armor rating is like 19,000 something. It caps out at like 570, but 19k because lulz. The plan is to put all the magic reduction enchantments on the Dragonscale armor and jewelry so I can also level my magic skills (went sword and board for my basic setup).

100 Alchemy with 5/5 Alchemist, Physician, and Benefactor (the last two really only for bumping resale value to get money), 100 Smithing (only one side), and 100 Enchantment (with all the skills) pretty much breaks the game, so buyer beware. It can be kind of fun to go punch a Mammoth and then have a couple of Giants attack you so you can speed-level your Restoration, Heavy/Light Armor, and Block, though.

Getting Speech high enough so you can get the perk that lets you sell any item to any vendor is super helpful.
that sounds like a lot of work

FF Big Brother III Winner Cool
[sig by El ramster]
blueswedeshoes wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
I don't hunt
So I gathered.
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:

You're still alive?
Tyty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:

You're still alive?

Yeah he's just been playing skyrim

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 95 of 96

Jump to: