Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Oregon Ducks Thread, v3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13367
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
I'll be there next year as a transfer student.
Oh schit. We twins bro?

Gonna be a junior when you transfer?
Nope, sophomore. Was going to go after two years, but I think I might lose my skull if I stay here two years without any friends at all. It's only been like a month and I'm already halfway there Laughing
ninerfanwheelz wrote:
I'm going to go to UO for no other reason but to make justo happy that FF will be in full force.

FIFY

I hear you. What's your major?

At this point me thinks journalism. Have talked to and become friends with some of the people who write about football; seems like something I could do the rest of my life TBH. Thought about sports management for a while, but that doesn't seem like something that is really practical. I remember seeing something where Mark Cuban said, "It's a jock degree and if you don't play a sport in college then there isn't a point to it." Went off about how he looks for pretty much anything besides that for his openings.

Marketing is the only other thing I would be looking at probably.

You?

BTW does anyone know if they pay you to be on the student paper? Someone said they do, someone else said it's like work study...either way I plan on being on it.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9776
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sports marketing for me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13367
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Sports marketing for me.
That's dope! What do you want to do with it? Agent?
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
VikingsFan51


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 14373
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
VikingsFan51 wrote:
justo wrote:
Quick question: How many of you have gone to UO or are going currently?


Currently a senior at the UofO.


Weren't you over seas for a while?


Yeah, I was abroad in Scotland for my junior year. It was awesome, but I definitely missed the UofO. It's a different world over there, for better and worse. Missing CFB was definitely among the worse of the things. Laughing
_________________

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:
You are the aweosmenst VIKINGS FAN!

YEAAAAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16289
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
I'll be there next year as a transfer student.
Oh schit. We twins bro?

lol Triplets. I'll be there next fall as a transfer student as well. Business major...lol
_________________

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 219 rush yds(8.8 ), 340 rec yds(11.7), 3 TDs
Tyner: 279 rush yds(4.4), 52 rec yds(6.5), 2 TDs
Freeman: 467 rush yds(5.5), 33 rec yds(11.0), 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9776
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Sports marketing for me.
That's dope! What do you want to do with it? Agent?

Not sure yet. I'll have a better idea next year once I actually take classes that directly relate to my field.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9776
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
I'll be there next year as a transfer student.
Oh schit. We twins bro?

lol Triplets. I'll be there next fall as a transfer student as well. Business major...lol

Junior? If so, I'll probably be seeing a lot of you since you're a business major too.

Where are you at now?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16289
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
I'll be there next year as a transfer student.
Oh schit. We twins bro?

lol Triplets. I'll be there next fall as a transfer student as well. Business major...lol

Junior? If so, I'll probably be seeing a lot of you since you're a business major too.

Where are you at now?

I'm taking classes at a CC that will count towards the BA in Business Administration. I received my Associate's in 2010, but have had some personal issues I had to deal with. I want to do something related to sports, but don't exactly know how big the job market is.
_________________

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 219 rush yds(8.8 ), 340 rec yds(11.7), 3 TDs
Tyner: 279 rush yds(4.4), 52 rec yds(6.5), 2 TDs
Freeman: 467 rush yds(5.5), 33 rec yds(11.0), 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9776
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
I'll be there next year as a transfer student.
Oh schit. We twins bro?

lol Triplets. I'll be there next fall as a transfer student as well. Business major...lol

Junior? If so, I'll probably be seeing a lot of you since you're a business major too.

Where are you at now?

I'm taking classes at a CC that will count towards the BA in Business Administration. I received my Associate's in 2010, but have had some personal issues I had to deal with. I want to do something related to sports, but don't exactly know how big the job market is.

Ah, nice. Yeah, not sure about the job market either. But I'm taking a gamble and going for it. No regrets.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11730
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I have to go so I'm not the only person in here that doesn't Laughing
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13367
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingsFan51 wrote:
justo wrote:
VikingsFan51 wrote:
justo wrote:
Quick question: How many of you have gone to UO or are going currently?


Currently a senior at the UofO.


Weren't you over seas for a while?


Yeah, I was abroad in Scotland for my junior year. It was awesome, but I definitely missed the UofO. It's a different world over there, for better and worse. Missing CFB was definitely among the worse of the things. Laughing


What was it like? Major?
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 8290
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
Since I told you guys my parents have season tickets and I go to a game with them every year I thought I'd share something.

My dad has been wanting a "Duckmobile" for 16 years (he bought tickets in 1996). He wants a tailgating "Duckmobile" to take to each game with Oregon colors and such.

Well he wanted a VW bus or a old hearse to make into a cool tailgater. They found a 1964 Caddy Hearse for sale in Bend and have bought it. The car needs most everything redone but he wants to make it how he wants anyways. Anyways, he was calling paint shops and such in town here to see what it would cost to make it green with yellow flames on the hood.

The other day he decided to email "West Coast Customs" to see if they would be interested. A guy emailed my dad back and said he'd call my dad.

My dad got a call just an hour ago and they are gonna pimp his ride. They are gonna make feathery flames coming off the hood and new wheels, tires, audio, a built in BBQ, new seats, new everything. The guys said it would be awesome because Ducks are hot right now and it would be cool for them to make a Duck tailgater since they just redid Snoops Mobile recording studio and pimped Shaq's Caddy.


That's so cool Laughing def need pictures when it's done.

Quick question: How many of you have gone to UO or are going currently?


I'm here now, Jr Year studento.
_________________

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19315
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
Now I have to go so I'm not the only person in here that doesn't Laughing
I didn't go. Don't feel lonely.
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16289
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
I'll be there next year as a transfer student.
Oh schit. We twins bro?

lol Triplets. I'll be there next fall as a transfer student as well. Business major...lol

Junior? If so, I'll probably be seeing a lot of you since you're a business major too.

Where are you at now?

I'm taking classes at a CC that will count towards the BA in Business Administration. I received my Associate's in 2010, but have had some personal issues I had to deal with. I want to do something related to sports, but don't exactly know how big the job market is.

Ah, nice. Yeah, not sure about the job market either. But I'm taking a gamble and going for it. No regrets.

For real. Plus, Nike is there...
_________________

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 219 rush yds(8.8 ), 340 rec yds(11.7), 3 TDs
Tyner: 279 rush yds(4.4), 52 rec yds(6.5), 2 TDs
Freeman: 467 rush yds(5.5), 33 rec yds(11.0), 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9776
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
justo wrote:
swoosh wrote:
I'll be there next year as a transfer student.
Oh schit. We twins bro?

lol Triplets. I'll be there next fall as a transfer student as well. Business major...lol

Junior? If so, I'll probably be seeing a lot of you since you're a business major too.

Where are you at now?

I'm taking classes at a CC that will count towards the BA in Business Administration. I received my Associate's in 2010, but have had some personal issues I had to deal with. I want to do something related to sports, but don't exactly know how big the job market is.

Ah, nice. Yeah, not sure about the job market either. But I'm taking a gamble and going for it. No regrets.

For real. Plus, Nike is there...

Ideally I'd love to get an internship with Nike after my junior year and then get hired after I graduate to work at the Nike Headquarters in Beaverton. Working for Nike and living just outside of Portland would be awesome. We'll see though. Competition, I imagine, is going to be ridiculous.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 57 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group