Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears sign Muhsin Muhammad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Bears sign Muhsin Muhammad Reply with quote

This could be good or bad for us... depends on how you look at it....

This could effect how they pick in the draft... They might end up going for DJ if he is there, or the might go with a RB. But they could still go with a WR so that Muhammad can mold him.....

That is one less FA WR out there....so you have to look at how many teams might be looking for a WR........ Assuming the Coles, Santana Moss trade goes through, Ravens and Vikings will both be heavily out there looking for WR with Mason and Burress still out there.
fisher7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be bad for us but if the Bears want Musin t be their new franchise wideout at 33... I sill truly believe that they will pick up Mike Williams.

P.S. I hope the Jets seehow badly they are about to be ripped off in this trade.. (Almost identcal recievers, coles gets payed a TON more and will probly be released anyway...)
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want to go Defense in the draft........
And it will make my YEAR if we sign Burress
UtBDan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want D in the draft, too. I swear to god if we could get Johnson with our first round pick we would be a Superbowl quality team (assuming we sign one of the big name recievers out there). At this point, with Muhammad and Coles gone, I'm hoping for Plax as well.
Vikings fan.
mighty baron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need to sign burees and draft a good reciever maby not with out first 1st rounder picks but definitly get one in the 2nd or 3rd. We also shouldnt draft a CB cause there are alot of good ones on the market and when we trade one of are RB's we can get one that way. We need to draft johnson(lb) and get that Safety Davis or or a D-line Johnson. We badly need a kicker....Anderson hurts us not being able to kick longer then 35 yards. But we have a chance if we make the rights moves this offseason and draft to be a top team in the league for sure. We will just see if we got enough brains to figure that out.
USNinc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Bears will still draft a WR with #4 because Muhammed is 32 and he's not a long term option.
Give the rookie a year to get his feet wet, then allow him to fight with M.M. for the #1 spot.
hauschild

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: No Help Reply with quote

M.M. will not help the Bears much. C'mon, they have an awful offensive scheme and really only good for beating up on the 'Queens!

If there is a God, he will make the 'Queens draft a wideout with the 7th pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: