Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

injury report....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmydee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:21 pm    Post subject: injury report.... Reply with quote

Anybody got an idea where we are on guys getting healthy and who might be ready for the Steelers??
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: injury report.... Reply with quote

jimmydee wrote:
Anybody got an idea where we are on guys getting healthy and who might be ready for the Steelers??

Only 4 players did not participate in practice (Tamba, Peters, West, and Reid.) Hali and Peters aren't a concern. Hali has been an off and on practice participant for weeks now, I think they're just keeping him fresh given his age. Peters just has the flu. At this point, I'd say Reid will probably be out again. No idea what the deal is with West.

Charles, Gaines, and Ehinger were limited participants. Ehinger was out with a concussion, so if he is taking snaps at all in practice, it would mean he's cleared protocol. Probably more a matter of comfort there. With Charles, who the heck knows? Seems to be a coaching staff decision at this point. Gaines was fine on Sunday and nothing has happened since, so I'm assuming he'll be good to go.

Everyone else was a full participant. Barrington and LDT were back in full action for the first time.

If I had to guess at this point, I'd say of the above players, LDT, Barrington, Gaines, Hali, and Peters will definitely be available to play against Pittsburgh (though Barrington being a healthy scratch wouldn't surprise me.) I think Reid will probably be out. West I don't know, but if West is out, I bet they get Charles in for the first time this year. Ehinger is too tough to predict.

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
72 catches, 875 yards, 5 TDs
jimmydee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man.....like to have all hands on deck for Sunday night's game, but if not.... It might just be me, but Andy may be trying to get thru the first four as good as he can without Barrington, Charles, et., so that after the bye week we come back super strong for the rest of the sked. Just a thought.... Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: