Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT 3: This Ain't Chiefs Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22815
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Ry, cool! I really like the Geno Smith sig. You should make one for Smith and Chiefs colors and logo. That would be cool!


You mean...like...a jersey swap? If so, naw. Way too time consuming and the sigs always turn out best if you use the natural coloring in the picture unless it's a picture where the player isn't in a uniform (like a combine outfit, for example).
_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10888
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Very nice. Care to make me a more snazzy Manziel one?


Yeah, man. I'll probably have it done tonight. Tomorrow at the latest. I'll post it in here when it's done.

Awesome man. Only request is to NOT use the black uniforms. I'm a traditionalist and prefer the maroon or white even.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6562
Location: SC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
Ry, cool! I really like the Geno Smith sig. You should make one for Smith and Chiefs colors and logo. That would be cool!


You mean...like...a jersey swap? If so, naw. Way too time consuming and the sigs always turn out best if you use the natural coloring in the picture unless it's a picture where the player isn't in a uniform (like a combine outfit, for example).


Actually, I was thinking if you could find a picture of Geno not showing a jersey with just some red and gold in the picture somewhere. Maybe as the background of this pic...


_________________


Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.


Last edited by nicfre2011 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22815
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
ryknowssd wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Very nice. Care to make me a more snazzy Manziel one?


Yeah, man. I'll probably have it done tonight. Tomorrow at the latest. I'll post it in here when it's done.

Awesome man. Only request is to NOT use the black uniforms. I'm a traditionalist and prefer the maroon or white even.


Hahaha, you're a very lucky man. I already picked out the picture and it's maroon. Laughing



^ It'll more than likely be that pic.
_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22815
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Actually, I was thinking if you could find a picture of Geno not showing a jersey with just some red and gold in the picture somewhere. Maybe as the background of this pic...



Yeah, I've done plenty like that before. I'd have to find a better picture than that, though. It's tough to make it flow and look decent with a guy just sitting behind a desk, ya know? I'll see what I can come up with.
_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6562
Location: SC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
Actually, I was thinking if you could find a picture of Geno not showing a jersey with just some red and gold in the picture somewhere. Maybe as the background of this pic...



Yeah, I've done plenty like that before. I'd have to find a better picture than that, though. It's tough to make it flow and look decent with a guy just sitting behind a desk, ya know? I'll see what I can come up with.


Hey, I think the pic is classic cool. I love the look and the thumbs up.
_________________


Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22815
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Very nice. Care to make me a more snazzy Manziel one?


Here ya go, man:



Code:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2zq4me9.png[/IMG]

_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10888
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job! Thanks man.

OH, and you HAVE to do something for Nic. He hasn't had a sig in the nearly 4 years I've been on here. Laughing
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6562
Location: SC
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Awesome job! Thanks man.

OH, and you HAVE to do something for Nic. He hasn't had a sig in the nearly 4 years I've been on here. Laughing


Listen here shunny! I had sigs way back in the day when I was nicfre2006! That was when bigschmadt00 was littleittybittyschmadt00!

Laughing
_________________


Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18603
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: !) Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Very nice. Care to make me a more snazzy Manziel one?


Here ya go, man:



Code:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2zq4me9.png[/IMG]


ooh ooh if you are sig making again can I have an Optimus Klein one? Please Please pretty please (I'll buy you a beer!)
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22815
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: !) Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
ooh ooh if you are sig making again can I have an Optimus Klein one? Please Please pretty please (I'll buy you a beer!)



_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18603
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haz giant sad tonight. Anybody want to cheer me up?
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10888
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
I haz giant sad tonight. Anybody want to cheer me up?

At least someone I like will win the Heisman. Laughing

Sorry man, I had to. Go check out Zach Braff's twitter account, that ought to help.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10888
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
I haz giant sad tonight. Anybody want to cheer me up?

RVM, in case you're still sad, this should help -



_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikek163


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5522
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with all this sig stuff? 1 sig for life guys! Wooo
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 55 of 74

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group