You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT 3: This Ain't Chiefs Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 74, 75, 76  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
welp, I got fired because I wasn't "motivated enough in our business so we are just wasting each others time at this point because you don't want to be here for the long haul" or something like that..... oh well.... it is what it is, life goes on, yada yada yada...

So does that mean you're back to hooking again? Wink

...on a different note, what does everyone think of mah siggeh?

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
chiefs82

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me jelly... Hoping someone can make me a Maclin sig soon, but I can wait till Adopt-A-Player

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
Tackles:68/Sacks:22/FF:4
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefs82 wrote:
Me jelly... Hoping someone can make me a Maclin sig soon, but I can wait till Adopt-A-Player

Find me a good pic and I'll see if I can come up with something, man. Not sure when I'll have the time, but I'll try to squeeze it in for ya.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
chiefs82

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
chiefs82 wrote:

Find me a good pic and I'll see if I can come up with something, man. Not sure when I'll have the time, but I'll try to squeeze it in for ya.

PM'd you Ryk

chiefs82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my madden O-line is Fisher-Grubbs-Wisnewski-Sherf-Harris

Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoiLhXPk0tg&feature=youtu.be

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't voted for the All Star game, but am considering voting for 2B just so Infante doesn't make it. This is embarassing. Who is voting for him? What kind of fans would do that? Women? Royals fans help me. I don't get it. Voting for Rios as well...Why? Would we have voted for Cassel in 2010 (or any year?) I hope not. This would be even more embarassing than Cassel going in 2010...atleast us fans weren't responsible for that.

It's really mind blowing, especially considering the fan base is passionate, but...well, the Cardinals are still Missouri's team and while the Royals are Kansas's team, the population is half the size.

Imagine if fans voted for the NFL starters...would we all be putting Mcglynn on the LG ballot last year? Of course not. It's the same thing. Are Royals fans a different breed? It's truly disgusting. The other 7 are all worthy and the rest of baseball can jump in a river if they don't like it...but since we're putting Infante in, they have a valid point and Royals fans are gonna get a deserved homer rep.

I don't wanna see that happen. KEEP INFANTE OUT!

Your Denver hatred is borderline pathological. I don't think my girlfriend cheating on me would cause me as much hate as you have for Denver.
KCWolf1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^it's called making a mockery of a flawed system. If you're going to allow the fans to select the players, the game should have no bearing on who gets home-field in the World Series. Getting a jillion Royals in might actually do some good and force the MLB to change the single dumbest rule in all of sports. Vote for every Royal. I want anarchy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this a Royals fan problem? Are we the only ones allowed to vote?

No, no the small market Royals can out vote the rest of the league. It's obviously our fault.

It's also not about the Homer rep, if the rest of the league would have allowed them to be voted in, that's their fault for not voting. I found it humorous that other fan bases were mad, like they couldn't do anything to stop it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCWolf1 wrote:
^it's called making a mockery of a flawed system. If you're going to allow the fans to select the players, the game should have no bearing on who gets home-field in the World Series. Getting a jillion Royals in might actually do some good and force the MLB to change the single dumbest rule in all of sports. Vote for every Royal. I want anarchy.

I agree. I still would hope we could get that changed w/out having to include Infante. But I guess that could be an explanation if enough Royals fans think like that.

It likely wouldn't have much effect, but do we want Infante hitting, even one time, knowing KC could go to the WS? And Homefield doesn't matter that much...but it's better to have it than not to.

Your Denver hatred is borderline pathological. I don't think my girlfriend cheating on me would cause me as much hate as you have for Denver.
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Why is this a Royals fan problem? Are we the only ones allowed to vote?

No, no the small market Royals can out vote the rest of the league. It's obviously our fault.

It's also not about the Homer rep, if the rest of the league would have allowed them to be voted in, that's their fault for not voting. I found it humorous that other fan bases were mad, like they couldn't do anything to stop it.

It wouldn't be a Royals fan problem if not for Infante. It'd be the coolest thing ever, that KC fans were responsible for getting all their good players in.

It's a homer problem if Royals fans are voting for Infante for any other reason than anarchy. I get voting for a good player on your team, who may not be all star level...Bailey for the Chiefs would be a football example. But why vote for a horrible player just cuz he plays for your team?

Fans should not have this must control in who starts, but this has been the system and no fan base has ever voted in a player like Infante before. I don't want KC to be the first.

This would be the greatest thing ever if KC got 6-7 All Star starters...because they all deserve to be in the game, even if not as starters. Infante would ruin it for me though. This is a guy who shouldn't be starting on his own team...I mean, he can't even help by drawing a walk when he's in a hitting slump. Colon can do that.

I really hope the reason for all the Infante votes is anarchy/controversy and not homerism. If everyone votes so the system will change, how come this hasn't happened before?

Last edited by ArrowheadRage58 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
samsel23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a homer problem if they're making a joke with it. Who cares what other fan bases think? Ask anyone around town if they actually believe Infante deserves to go, I would bet 99% would say no.

I hope it solves the problem with the voting in the long term. I just thought it was pathetic other fan bases were doing nothing but complaining about it, like they couldn't fix the problem by voting.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I know nobody thinks Infante is deserving. More of a homer thing like, I'm gonna vote for my guys to be in the All Star game just because they're my team.

Is it just that like 5 Royals (Perez, Cain, Gordon, Moose, Escobar) were ahead in the inital voting and that's when everyone decided to vote Infante and make a mockery of it? And Royals fans are trying to get Rios too? And then the only reason Rios isn't over Trout is because he's so unanimous nationally by anybody who doesn't vote for their own team?

Part of me still doesn't get that. They helped vote in 5-6 deserving All Stars from their own team...and want to go ruin it by getting Infante in there too?

Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody else play Daily fantasy or interested in doing a $2 or $5 league on fanduel/draft kings once football season starts?

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wonder if there will be joint Royals/Chiefs tailgates this autumn ... and what kind to traffic impact that might have ...

Royals magic number down to 39 ...

Casa Estrellita - my retirement home

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 75 of 76

Jump to: