Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Posters "Flying High" 20K/30K/40K/50K Club
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 24007
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Weird thing is that, for me having these posts, I rarely post in here.


you, e27 and the guy with the dollar sign in his name all have a ridic amount of posts for people who are rarely in here
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 24007
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and congrats eric, sorry but i drank all of your welcome to the club champagne
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 48742
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Weird thing is that, for me having these posts, I rarely post in here.


you, e27 and the guy with the dollar sign in his name all have a ridic amount of posts for people who are rarely in here


I'm always in baseball, basketball, college football, OS, or Soccer
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 40368
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
So what is 30k considered?
Sad?


Firey?

On that note, how would you pronounce your screen name? Fire? or Fi-re?
_________________

Kiltman on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 26636
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard 2014, Bringer of the Cavalry
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
So what is 30k considered?
Sad?


Firey?

On that note, how would you pronounce your screen name? Fire? or Fi-re?


Phizire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27717
Location: California
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
oh and congrats eric, sorry but i drank all of your welcome to the club champagne


Thanks bud, hopefully before 10am your time.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 58934
Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
So what is 30k considered?
Sad?


Firey?

On that note, how would you pronounce your screen name? Fire? or Fi-re?


Phizire


Dis
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 26636
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard 2014, Bringer of the Cavalry
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
So what is 30k considered?
Sad?


Firey?

On that note, how would you pronounce your screen name? Fire? or Fi-re?


Phizire


Dis


Silent Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7908
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's fyre. Fy-er.
_________________

Chip Kelly on Sam Bradford: "We didnt bring in Sam to be a trade chip, Im the only Chip here"
vinniepaz wrote:
LOL roll is going off. I love you draft day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 58934
Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "P" isn't silent, only the "z".
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 40368
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
The "P" isn't silent, only the "z".


phire?
_________________

Kiltman on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 10394
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to mention I'm gaining on yall

#qualityposts>quantity
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 35073
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Just wanted to mention I'm gaining on yall

#qualityposts>quantity


Laughing


your the only posters posts i actually read.. the rest i am like
"kitten picture!? no ... next..."

great posts and quality as always ... you would be one of the top people in real life i would love to just get naked with and just talk football like men.
_________________

#DougLifeBro #TheMindOfDougBro #TheDougShowBro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 10394
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
Just wanted to mention I'm gaining on yall

#qualityposts>quantity


Laughing


your the only posters posts i actually read.. the rest i am like
"kitten picture!? no ... next..."

great posts and quality as always ... you would be one of the top people in real life i would love to just get naked with and just talk football like men.


For you...


_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27717
Location: California
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:


+10
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 20 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group